My TWAT solo

That sounds great, great tone as well.

Just please don't wear an original GNR t-shirt when playin' a nuGuns song. Thanks. :lol:

I wore a NuGuns shirt to a Slash show once. :awesomeface:

Edit: Shit man, that was insanely good! Apart from some very minor timing errors and the obvious limitations of the guitar you were playing (no killswitch, etc.), you fucking nailed it! Best TWAT cover I've heard apart from Ron's rendition.

Edited by bacardimayne

Hi! don't know where to put this, but I want to share with you guys my cover of Buckethead solo from TWAT.
This his my first cover so don't be hard with me, your opinions very Important to me
Sorry if this wrong discussion
I hope you like it !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuVTgrGyD_M&feature=youtu.be

Whoa! That was awesome!

hey, next time you make a video....

take the hair down honey ( assuming that was a pony tail ).

:winks:

Not bad man, only things I'd suggest is practice with a backing track to make sure you nail the timing and take it a little easy on the reverb. Other than that killer job though, keep it up

I know it man, there is no backing track of the song without the solo, and with the full song that sound not so good, but I will upload another solo with the regular backing track, thank you all btw

Not bad man, only things I'd suggest is practice with a backing track to make sure you nail the timing and take it a little easy on the reverb. Other than that killer job though, keep it up

I know it man, there is no backing track of the song without the solo

You can make one with the multitracks.

What I thought this was a pron thread

:awesomeface:

I know it man, there is no backing track of the song without the solo

You can make one with the multitracks.

^^ This -> http://www.dlwant.com/software/124079-Guns-NRoses-Chinese-DemocracyMultitracks.html