By popular demand... the SLASH section is back!

highvoltage

The SLASH subforum is back!

Originally, I had thought that diverting the Slash discussion from SIDE PROJECTS might lead to it being a little empty... but it's clear a lot of people want to discuss Slash in his own section, so we've listened and I've reintroduced it.

Enjoy guys!

• Like 1

In my humble opinion (yeah right), there shouldn't be a slash section or a VR section. Just split it into GnR and GnR-related.

Then again, it doesn't really bother me as long as it gets used a lot. Overall the forum still improved an awful lot. :)

Woo hoo! Thanks for instating it. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was necessary. Then again, I'm sure Axl would kill himself now that you're able to talk about Slash on EVERY part of this forum, but hey the guy is busy and he should definitely have these specific sections. Glad to see it return.

We should all be grateful to Slash for carrying the torch of rock n' roll for GNR fans since Axl is unable or unwilling to do it himself.

Slash could easily be taking the route Axl has at this point where he is content to just tour the hits and do the bare minimum to take the fans money. Instead the guy still has a ton of drive and passion for his craft that often fades at the point in his career he is at.

A section of his own on the GNR forum is the least we can do for him for at least still giving a shit about us.

We should all be grateful to Slash for carrying the torch of rock n' roll for GNR fans since Axl is unable or unwilling to do it himself.

Slash could easily be taking the route Axl has at this point where he is content to just tour the hits and do the bare minimum to take the fans money. Instead the guy still has a ton of drive and passion for his craft that often fades at the point in his career he is at.

A section of his own on the GNR forum is the least we can do for him for at least still giving a shit about us.

It was never really about that, for what it's worth.

I'd originally made the call (the other guys wanted to keep it) because I thought the Slash traffic would be good to ensure the Side Projects section is something people post in on a daily basis... to kind of rival D&N in terms of activity. I thought splitting it out would kind of divert half the potential traffic from the Side Projects section... but maybe I was wrong.

I guess I underestimated the importance of having it split off to some members, so I decided to move it back. No big deal. :)

I'd originally made the call (the other guys wanted to keep it) because I thought the Slash traffic would be good to ensure the Side Projects section is something people post in on a daily basis... to kind of rival D&N in terms of activity. I thought splitting it out would kind of divert half the potential traffic from the Side Projects section... but maybe I was wrong.

Then again, maybe you weren't. -_-

I actually think you were right in the first place. The Slash section is rarely much busier than the remainder of the Side Projects, not that Slash isn't discussed a lot but it tends to be in the main D&N section in relation to Axl and GnR. That said if the majority want a Slash section it doesn't do any harm.

• 5 months later...