The Breaking Bad Finale Discussion Thread [SPOILERS WITHIN - UP TO FINALE]

ManetsBR

After eight months of us especulating in this thread, the time finally came. The last season of Breaking Bad premiers tonight, and I think it's good if we have a new thread. The other one had reached 15 pages of pure especulation, but now it's the real deal. Expect spoilers, obviously!

To get in the mood:

PREMIERE DISCUSSION

EPISODE 2 DISCUSSION

EPISODE 3 DISCUSSION

Edited by ManetsBR

Other than the Super Bowl and World Series, I've never gone over to another person's place or hosted people to mine for the purpose of watching a TV show. Of course I've watched TV with people while hanging out, but the get-together had never been specifically for that purpose. But that's changing with these last 8 episodes. Friends and I are gathering for these and having little viewing parties. This show is just too good to waste by watching it regular.

Other than the Super Bowl and World Series, I've never gone over to another person's place or hosted people to mine for the purpose of watching a TV show. Of course I've watched TV with people while hanging out, but the get-together had never been specifically for that purpose. But that's changing with these last 8 episodes. Friends and I are gathering for these and having little viewing parties. This show is just too good to waste by watching it regular.

I wanna do this kind of stuff. All my friends are waiting until it's on Netflix because they "don't want to watch it with commercials". Seriously? GTFO <_<

I wanna do this kind of stuff. All my friends are waiting until it's on Netflix because they "don't want to watch it with commercials". Seriously? GTFO <_<

Whaaaaaat? Also, have they heard of torrents?

Well they are going to be waiting a long time, because these episodes probably won't be on Netflix until next year.

My friends and I used to do it for the Sopranos. But other than that, no other show.

Fuck those guys. You know what? Spoil it for them :lol: Get back at them by spoiling all the last 8.

Edited by DirtyDeeds

Fuck those guys. You know what? Spoil it for them :lol: Get back at them by spoiling all the last 8.

I even told them I'm gonna fuck with them so hard and they won't know when I'm spoiling it for them and when I'm not (I planned on spoiling a lot), didn't change their minds. I guess the compromise is someone'll download it during the week without commercials, burn it, and we'll get together and watch it. But I'm not fucking skipping premiere nights because of that :P

did this the last season of Lost.

Something that is a minor detail but something that I find interesting is that Jesse still refers to Walt as "Mr. White." Theirs is a very interesting relationship.

It was his teacher. If you're accustomed to calling your teacher "Mr., Mrs, etc" then you probably will still call them that, even after you're an adult. I know anytime I've encountered a previous teacher (even as an adult), I always called them that.

Something that is a minor detail but something that I find interesting is that Jesse still refers to Walt as "Mr. White." Theirs is a very interesting relationship.

It was his teacher. If you're accustomed to calling your teacher "Mr., Mrs, etc" then you probably will still call them that, even after you're an adult. I know anytime I've encountered a previous teacher (even as an adult), I always called them that.

He did actually call him Walt once. Can't remember exactly when though, but I think in season 2.