An invitation for MSL to elaborate on a comment he made today

Guest NGOG

Seeing as your ignored similar requests in the thread itself and are more likely to pay attention to threads featuring your name:

As for Blood in the Water, everyone is going to have the whole song soon anyway, so no need for me to comment.

Why are you certain of this?

Will it come in the form of a leak or official release from GNR?

Dear NGOG,

You've fallen into one of MSL's attention traps. PLEASE stop making threads about him, his opinions and most of all his incredible attention whoring. He won't give you shit. He won't tell you anything useful. He loves attention. I know it's tempting, but please don't give it to him. One of the most annoying things in the history of this forum was when 50% of all threads on the front page were about MSL drawing attention to himself. Please don't let that happen again.

I'm not quite sure what the mod team's attitude towards this whole thing is right now, but I do hope we're not going for a deja vu.

Cheers.

Edited by username
  • Like 3

Seeing as your ignored similar requests in the thread itself and are more likely to pay attention to threads featuring your name:

As for Blood in the Water, everyone is going to have the whole song soon anyway, so no need for me to comment.

I too am curious about this.

Go to his forum and start a thread.

No thanks.

He made the claim here (probably to do as your suggesting, entice people to the MSL GNR forum), so I'd like him to elaborate here.

Go to his forum and start a thread.

No thanks.

He made the claim here (probably to do as your suggesting, entice people to the MSL GNR forum), so I'd like him to elaborate here.

To be fair Millions made the OP and it was you that brought his name into it. I think the subject can still be debated without his input if he doesn't return.

To be fair Millions made the OP and it was you that brought his name into it. I think the subject can still be debated without his input if he doesn't return.

It was RR first actually if you want to have another look. He browses here religiously anyway regardless of what he'd have you believe.

It was RR first actually if you want to have another look. He browses here religiously anyway regardless of what he'd have you believe.

It was RR, my apologies. Regardless he didn't come here making the claim and yes he probably does read this forum. It doesn't really matter and I'm sure plenty of other seasoned posters will carry on the debate. It's an interesting one.

Go away.

How does MSL potentially being aware of us getting an unheard track not matter? It's important we get whatever insight possible.

I was referring to the 2010 album discussion. I hadn't read as far as the BITW release bit. If it leaks we will hear it, if it doesn't then we won't....

Fuckin funny the retards of MYGNR are calling MSL a cupcake, honestly take a look in the mirror. That's the reason his forum is flourishing, it has no mornonic cupcakes, if they appear they get booted, unlike the poorly moderated MYGNR.

You guys are just so fucked up it's too funny, see ya losers.

He doesn't need you flacking for him.

And everyone else who thinks anything involving MSL is a waste of time would be better off just ignoring the thread and letting it die on its own.

The cake enthusiast has been running his mouth again?

To his credit, he's lost a lot of weight on the M7 diet. The fat jibes no longer apply.