Going Down Appreciation Thread [NO LINKS/REQUESTS ALLOWED]

ManetsBR

Anyone wanting to.quickly convert the song, transfer it to your smartphone via a usb and it will ask you to convert.

I've been trying to add them to my smartphone music player all day but the wav won't convert even with converter tools and neither Betters will play even though they are mp3. Any suggestions?

Does anyone know who was producing at the time it was recorded?

Or time frame for when it was produced?

Do we have any solid theories yet?

Thanks in advance.

Bumblefoot said in a video chat one time it was written by axl.

It was on the setlist durring the 2012 tour. Axl's backing vocals are mickey mouse sounding. It has Dj Ashba on guitar.

So that means probably 2011 or 2012. So it's probably the newest thing we've heard.

Does anyone know who was producing at the time it was recorded?

Or time frame for when it was produced?

Do we have any solid theories yet?

Thanks in advance.

Bumblefoot said in a video chat one time it was written by axl.

It was on the setlist durring the 2012 tour. Axl's backing vocals are mickey mouse sounding. It has Dj Ashba on guitar.

So that means probably 2011 or 2012. So it's probably the newest thing we've heard.

No Bumble said it was written by Tommy.

And I'm pretty sure Ashba is not on this.

I would pinpoint in between Village Gorilla Head (2004) and One Man Mutiny (2012). Going to guess around 2005. With Bumble's parts added afterwards.

Edited by VillageGorillaHead

I would pinpoint in between Village Gorilla Head (2004) and One Man Mutiny (2012). Going to guess around 2005. With Bumble's parts added afterwards.

Sounds like there's some Bucket on there though (which doesn't really mean anything since there's probably hours upon hours of his un-used solos just lying around waiting to be pasted onto something), and Axl's screams sound really similar to the ones he used to do on KOHD on 2002.

Yeah, the mix is fucked up. I emailed evader asking him to try to fix it.

I have made a mix... but your inbox is full

Link it up! Are the vocals centered?

So the only true connection to Guns N' Roses is that Axl wrote the song?

Not sure if you're trolling. Axl wrote the song and members if Guns N' Roses recorded it. What more do you want lol Edited by Coma16

Sounds like there's some Bucket on there though (which doesn't really mean anything since there's probably hours upon hours of his un-used solos just lying around waiting to be pasted onto something), and Axl's screams sound really similar to the ones he used to do on KOHD on 2002.

Possibly. And actually yes - Tommy's Village Gorilla Head was written over a period of a few years. So my judgement was probably wrong there. It sounds closer to Village Gorilla Head than One Man Mutiny, in my opinion. I would say between 2002 and 2006.

Don't know where people ate getting ideas that DJ is on it - it has Bucket and Finck on it.

It seems like Bucket & Finck are on one side of the mix, and the new lead is Ron. Bucket is the only one (that I know of) that uses a kill switch, and one guitar is all over it...

But yeah, DJ ain't on this thing as it is.