What is your favorite GN'R album?

Vincent Vega

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

UYI II. It was, it is and I feel it will always be.

I think it could have been if it didn't include SB, GITR, DC alt, and My World. And So Fine.

All my favourites! :lol: I love all the songs on the record sincerely and truly, except KOHD and Yesterdays, but they're still bearable.

I listen to Chinese Democracy a lot. I actually listen to it almost daily, late at night. I just like to chain smoke a couple of cigarettes while pondering on something and listening to Chinese Democracy. It provides me with food for thought, you know.

But whenever I play UYI II, I feel like I'm coming home.

Chinese Democracy is my favourite but it only beats AFD by pube. But it's hard to say because I go through different "favourites" every couple of months. Overall I think CD is my favourite.

ChiDem ahead of Appetite and way ahead of the rest? Is this real life?

The vast majority of people who were fan in the early days don't come to this forum and don't follow the band anymore, I think that could explain it.

So most here are newew fans?

God I feel old. :(

New fans or fans that still support Axl's vision... If it was a real poll, not a poll on a forum, I seriously doubt that CD would lead the poll as the best gnr album..

ChiDem ahead of Appetite and way ahead of the rest? Is this real life?

The vast majority of people who were fan in the early days don't come to this forum and don't follow the band anymore, I think that could explain it.

So most here are newew fans?

God I feel old. :(

New fans or fans that still support Axl's vision... If it was a real poll, not a poll on a forum, I seriously doubt that CD would lead the poll as the best gnr album..

Actually I made posts on non GNR forums about their favorite GNR album... casual/hardcore fans. AFD always come out on top, followed by UYI2.