The Anything Goes HALL OF FAME Thread

Ace Nova

How about that chick that made a thread in UYI posting pictures of herself, only to be called out as fake when someone goggled the same exact pictures? She was a regular around here for the longest, then left due to embarrassment. Can't remember her name though? This was awhile back.

Something beginning with Z was it not?

EDIT: Zillah!

Edited by Axls Rocket Queen
  • Like 1

How about that chick that made a thread in UYI posting pictures of herself, only to be called out as fake when someone goggled the same exact pictures? She was a regular around here for the longest, then left due to embarrassment. Can't remember her name though? This was awhile back.

That's the one. A lot of the old school posters will remember that one, I thought it was hilarious.

I actually forgot just how much of an ass you both made of yourselves in that thread, thanks for the memories

Well I'm not surprised. People your age tend to forget a lot of things.

And thanks King :)

Haha! :)

Aww, lets get you and shades back posting!

Let's get YOU back first. ;)

I'm back, DUH!! -_-

That's the one. A lot of the old school posters will remember that one, I thought it was hilarious.

I remember! A lot of the guys here were falling all over themselves over her. Pretty embarrassing when she was called out. :lol:

• Like 1

I actually forgot just how much of an ass you both made of yourselves in that thread, thanks for the memories

like taking candy from a baby, the thought even bores me

Let's get YOU back first. ;)

I'm back, DUH!! -_-

Don't make me change my mind...

Joking! Nice to have you back our dear Subsy. :hug: Stay awhile this time.

like taking candy from a baby, the thought even bores me

and yet it excites me, go figure! :awesomeface:

Again not anything goes, but I remember the big fuss over some of the younger girls posting/sending around naked pictures :huh:

What? :blink:

I'm not naming names, but I heard about some pretty questionable stuff going on between members when a lot of us were like 16/17.

There was that Michelle girl who posted an obviously topless picture being like "honestly I'm wearing clothes" :lol:

This was an old joke thread...had me :rofl-lol: ...even shades was pretty funny in it....

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/100097-a-little-joke/

:lol:

Don't tell shades he's funny. It'll go to his head.

maddy always started those lame joke threads. Then get annoyed that people didn't find them funny. :P

• Like 1

Again not anything goes, but I remember the big fuss over some of the younger girls posting/sending around naked pictures :huh:

I'm not naming names, but I heard about some pretty questionable stuff going on between members when a lot of us were like 16/17.

There was that Michelle girl who posted an obviously topless picture being like "honestly I'm wearing clothes" :lol:

Ah yes, the nude pic scandal of the early to mid 2000's.

Wow. I can't believe I was 15 when I started posting here. :(

I remember Dory posting a few flirty pictures showing some boobage. It worked though, she found herself a boyfriend here.

I remember Dory posting a few flirty pictures showing some boobage. It worked though, she found herself a boyfriend here.

And santana a wife!