Del James on Eddie Bravo

PerthGNR

Even though the leaks may in fact be theft, going down is the only one that even warrants a release. The 2 new better's are kinda cool, but what purpose do they serve? As a fan I would be a little pissed if they released an EP or something and its only got 1 new song. These remixes would be cool for a CD sessions box set or something, but thats about it. Going Down is the only leak that deserves a true release. And if or when it does get released, all of us down loading mother fuckers will buy it anyways. It's a moot point imo.

Theft ha. Don't make me laugh. As if they intended to release them. If they dont want this to happen they should focus on damage control and tell us or give us something to breath about....

Or maybe not give interns cd's of stuff or dont leak it thenselves... God what ego to call it theft. Just give us something. A new single. A video message. A towel, a dvd, new album or ep update and dont bitch around the corner and telling us not to complain.

Yeah it's theft on the one side, but on the other, the firzt timd we got leaks, gnr got back onto the world and gave us the 06-07 tour with all leaked song on the set. And we got an album two years later. Pushed and not proper released oh well. But its time they give us something causs they promissed us a few things over the last 5 years. And even if they didnt intent for another 15 years for chinese part two they seem to be getting there real soon. If we dont let the years count axl tried to get a solid band back together.

The dvd thing was finaly something to look forward to and they punched us in the face with it since rockfuel has gone into hiding or perhaps "killed in action"

Who knows. Even a cancelled brazil tour for this year was cancelled before even anounced.... And then the message. There is no newz about music a dvd or tour and the pitman story stands for it self. I mean. Open the gates, let us breath a bit. The water is getting head high already and we are drowning without a word or information

Edited by gnrjanus

How long is he gonna keep milking "Language of Fear"? I tried reading Without You but it was incredibly poorly-written. And Del's an ass. Fernando and Beta have been nice to the fans the two times I met Axl, but Del was always a dick. His contribution to the GNR discography is shite, too. It's incredibly cringe-worthy how he tries to inject himself in all the cool stories of Axl and Slash from back in the day.

Del's a complete wanker. Why Axl surrounds himself with these kinds of people is beyond me, but then, he would probably think some of my friends are dick heads too.

Have you met Del? I highly doubt you have because if you did, you'd know he's a very nice person and respectable IF you treat him the same way.

Del's a complete wanker. Why Axl surrounds himself with these kinds of people is beyond me, but then, he would probably think some of my friends are dick heads too.

Have you met Del? I highly doubt you have because if you did, you'd know he's a very nice person and respectable IF you treat him the same way.

Agreed. I met him at the Hard Rock Hotel during the Vegas residency and he was extremely polite and gracious with his time when speaking to me even in the presence of company of his own.

Ali

Theft ha. Don't make me laugh. As if they intended to release them. If they dont want this to happen they should focus on damage control and tell us or give us something to breath about....

Or maybe not give interns cd's of stuff or dont leak it thenselves... God what ego to call it theft. Just give us something. A new single. A video message. A towel, a dvd, new album or ep update and dont bitch around the corner and telling us not to complain.

Yeah it's theft on the one side, but on the other, the firzt timd we got leaks, gnr got back onto the world and gave us the 06-07 tour with all leaked song on the set. And we got an album two years later. Pushed and not proper released oh well. But its time they give us something causs they promissed us a few things over the last 5 years. And even if they didnt intent for another 15 years for chinese part two they seem to be getting there real soon. If we dont let the years count axl tried to get a solid band back together.

The dvd thing was finaly something to look forward to and they punched us in the face with it since rockfuel has gone into hiding or perhaps "killed in action"

Who knows. Even a cancelled brazil tour for this year was cancelled before even anounced.... And then the message. There is no newz about music a dvd or tour and the pitman story stands for it self. I mean. Open the gates, let us breath a bit. The water is getting head high already and we are drowning without a word or information

dude you know that if u own something that u don't put to good use and someone takes it from u it's consider theft ok ? there's no "as if they intended to do anything with it " excuse...i appreciate the leaks but it's theft.

I understand why Del had no love lost for Slash and Duff.

It was a good interview, some of it was stuff he talked about before, but it's always good to have a refresher.

He knows all the leaks that made it out, so he was talking about it like it was old news. He came off as blaming the free for all the music industry has been turned into, as the reason GNR aren't working on new music. I guess the Coca Cola analogy worked.

To me, he just gave straight answers to the questions, the only thing he did a no comment on had to do with Stephanie.

And Thomas Meadow got banned in the chat.

Edited by dalsh327

I understand why Del had no love lost for Slash and Duff.

It was a good interview, some of it was stuff he talked about before, but it's always good to have a refresher.

He knows all the leaks that made it out, so he was talking about it like it was old news. He came off as blaming the free for all the music industry has been turned into, as the reason GNR aren't working on new music. I guess the Coca Cola analogy worked.

To me, he just gave straight answers to the questions, the only thing he did a no comment on had to do with Stephanie.

And Thomas Meadow got banned in the chat.

was he asked about new releases?

also as far as i remember Del was initially Duff's friend? Are they on good terms now?

Did you hear what Marc said about Del turning away Adler at a GN'R gig, and Axl, changing the order when he heard about it (and sharing a bottle of tequilla with Adler)? I think that is how these people - Del, Team Brazil, Jarmo (on his forum) - operate. The try to remove anything under the sun which could potentially anger Axl. But, as seen in this incident, sometimes Axl is not bothered!

• Like 1

Did you hear what Marc said about Del turning away Adler at a GN'R gig, and Axl, changing the order when he heard about it (and sharing a bottle of tequilla with Adler)? I think that is how these people - Del, Team Brazil, Jarmo (on his forum) - operate. The try to remove anything under the sun which could potentially anger Axl. But, as seen in this incident, sometimes Axl is not bothered!

Yeah, but what did Adler do? Slate Axl constantly in the press and Axl called him out for it last year.

Dear me Del why on earth bring up Slash and Duff in an interview in such a negative light? mah, disappointing to be honest. Not saying it's not true but it's just unnecessary and serves no purpose but to further alienate genuine fans of Axl/GNR against them, at least in my opinion anyway :shrugs:

• Like 2

Did you hear what Marc said about Del turning away Adler at a GN'R gig, and Axl, changing the order when he heard about it (and sharing a bottle of tequilla with Adler)? I think that is how these people - Del, Team Brazil, Jarmo (on his forum) - operate. The try to remove anything under the sun which could potentially anger Axl. But, as seen in this incident, sometimes Axl is not bothered

Reminds me of the time when HRS met Axl years ago when Del tried to turn him away too and Axl brushed him off for doing that.

Yeah, but what did Adler do? Slate Axl constantly in the press and Axl called him out for it last year.

Fair enough but my point doesn't concern Adler. My point concerns these cronies Axl has, how they seem to try and shield and protect Axl.

Fair enough but my point doesn't concern Adler. My point concerns these cronies Axl has, how they seem to try and shield and protect Axl.

Axl is (unconfirmed) bipolar. They "shield" him for a reason.

Dear me Del why on earth bring up Slash and Duff in an interview in such a negative light? mah, disappointing to be honest. Not saying it's not true but it's just unnecessary and serves no purpose but to further alienate genuine fans of Axl/GNR against them, at least in my opinion anyway :shrugs:

Just further proof that the Axl camp is a bunch of jaded, bitter, resentful tools stuck clinging to and blaming the past