Del James on Eddie Bravo

PerthGNR

Did you hear what Marc said about Del turning away Adler at a GN'R gig, and Axl, changing the order when he heard about it (and sharing a bottle of tequilla with Adler)? I think that is how these people - Del, Team Brazil, Jarmo (on his forum) - operate. The try to remove anything under the sun which could potentially anger Axl. But, as seen in this incident, sometimes Axl is not bothered!

It reminds me when Duff and Axl met in 2010 in a hotel. Duff wrote in his book that he went to see Axl in his room but someone from his entourage (he didn't mentioned who) said to him that Axl was about to take a shower, to come back later. Duff replied "I saw him naked before". Turns out just after he said that Axl opened the door and welcomed Duff.

Maybe Slash and Duff were not always cool with Del I don't know, but maybe (again, I don't know) they were acting that way because they could see that Axl's entourage was begining to act like yesmen and they didn't apreciate it.

I wonder exactly how much Del lives in genuine fear of Beta and her children. It must be nerve-racking to know that literally one conversation which Axl could lead to his termination, with the pull they seemingly have over him. The Slash-bashing and anti-leak statements should come as no surprise.

Like Marc said, Beta hates Slash more than Axl does. I can't imagine why...

Dear me Del why on earth bring up Slash and Duff in an interview in such a negative light? mah, disappointing to be honest. Not saying it's not true but it's just unnecessary and serves no purpose but to further alienate genuine fans of Axl/GNR against them, at least in my opinion anyway :shrugs:

To me it was just Del talking about why he has a lower opinion of Slash and Duff than he did of Axl. He went to Axl knowing he could have been fired asking for help, that's why he went to him last.

I don't think it was negative, just a desperate guy that couldn't do shit about things going on at home.

I've had friends like that, they're there with money for the strippers and booze, but when rent's tight or car payment's late, all of a sudden they're fucking broke. These guys were sitting on goldmines of cash and they couldn't get him out of a jam. Maybe Slash and Duff felt he was kissing Axl's ass and just blew him off, there's sides to any story.

I wonder exactly how much Del lives in genuine fear of Beta and her children. It must be nerve-racking to know that literally one conversation which Axl could lead to his termination, with the pull they seemingly have over him. The Slash-bashing and anti-leak statements should come as no surprise.

Beta tried to insult Slash in a interview once.. saying that he played like a 9 years old or something like that.... Isn't she the one who posted the picture of the woman with the flag that said "Dj is better than the old one" also? Laughable.

Beta tried to insult Slash in a interview once.. saying that he played like a 9 years old or something like that.... Isn't she the one who posted the picture of the woman with the flag that said "Dj is better than the old one" also? Laughable.

If the flag was honest it would simply read "DJ does a fairly decent job of covering Slash & Robin Finck!!".

• Like 1

My memory failed me.. I found the quote but there are 2 versions, probably because it's a translation of a portugese interview. Anyway she said that Slash music post gnr was horrible...

Slash's last recordings were horrible, and Axl wanted something better for the new songs. You cant make the same music you used to make when you were 15 years old.

Slash last records were terrible, and Axl wanted to do something more advanced for the new generations. You can't remain in the same music style you were 15 years ago.

Edited by Kapitch_77

What is more pitiful? The people who leach off of Axl........or the people on here who somehow defend the leaches?

What about those with an unhealthy obsession with fans/members of the forum?

Or crazy people with multiple accounts?

I suppose they are all pretty pitiful.

Dear me Del why on earth bring up Slash and Duff in an interview in such a negative light? mah, disappointing to be honest. Not saying it's not true but it's just unnecessary and serves no purpose but to further alienate genuine fans of Axl/GNR against them, at least in my opinion anyway :shrugs:

I totally agree

Also they talked about how shitty was Slash and Duff with him in the Illusion tour and how Axl was his real friend and from that moment he knew which side he was

Yeah and Slash and Duff were right to be unwelcoming to Del. Who the FUCK is Del, anyway? Look, Slash and Duff were there from the beginning and their work created AFD, which launched the GNR juggernaut. And so, of course they wouldn't be happy about all of Axl's leeches moving into the operation.

• Like 1

What was the problem with Del and Slash and Duff?

its theft but we didnt steal it, we found it on the floor outside the bar.

Like GNR never fractured the occasion law.

Something about Slash and Duff not contacting the IRS and settling Del's debt.

What was the problem with Del and Slash and Duff?

its theft but we didnt steal it, we found it on the floor outside the bar.

Like GNR never fractured the occasion law.

Something about Slash and Duff not contacting the IRS and settling Del's debt.
gonna call the president?

They fell out over money. Dollar bill yall.