The Life Hacks Thread

Ace Nova

"Life hacking refers to any productivity trick, shortcut, skill, or novelty method to increase productivity and efficiency, in all walks of life; in other words, anything that solves an everyday problem in a clever or non-obvious way"

I'll get it started:

life-hacks-how-to-make-your-life-easier-

9zwtqd.jpg

This is the most significant thing I have ever learned in my life.

Im gonna start doing this aswell. I eat a banana most mornings for breakfast and when

I open it the usual way from the stem unless your lucky and get a clean "snap" it will just bend and mush the end all up. I'm doing it the monkey way from now on!

Guest Len B'stard

To stop yourself crying when chopping onions suck on a spoon, sounds silly but it actually works.

You what?!?! :lol: You're gonna have me at home sucking on spoons like a prick for no reason.

Guest Len B'stard

To stop yourself crying when chopping onions suck on a spoon, sounds silly but it actually works.

You what?!?! :lol: You're gonna have me at home sucking on spoons like a prick for no reason.

Well it stops you crying you nonce :lol:[/quote

How though, why, it dont make sense is what i'm saying :lol:

'ere Lenny! You know that sucking on a big fat veiny cock stops you ........errrrrr........... smelling after eating garlic........

Edited by Dazey