The Life Hacks Thread

Ace Nova

Guest Len B'stard

To cook a perfect rare steak give it 30 seconds on each side in a smoking hot pan then place on a sheet of foil in the oven at 100C/215F for about fifteen minutes.

That way the middle is warm but not cooked and you give it enough time for the meat to rest after frying. ;) Trust me it works every time.

You'll have to excuse the blue cheese but it was insanely good.

null_zpsd7f586d2.jpg

You massive massive iron :lol:

To cook a perfect rare steak give it 30 seconds on each side in a smoking hot pan then place on a sheet of foil in the oven at 100C/215F for about fifteen minutes.

That way the middle is warm but not cooked and you give it enough time for the meat to rest after frying. ;) Trust me it works every time.

null_zpsd7f586d2.jpg

Just because you can't even cook a pot noodle without burning the water you uncultured yobbo! :lol:

null_zpsd7f586d2.jpg

Just because you can't even cook a pot noodle without burning the water you uncultured yobbo! :lol:

How would one go about burning water?

Guest Len B'stard

He's a northerner, he could probably dwell up in the mountains for 40 years with his legs crossed sitting by a fire contemplating the answer to that question :lol:

Only to return at the with the answer 'i'm not sure, like!' :lol:

Has my poopy woopy run out of answers for once? Yes you have! Yes you have!

The insinuation being that even though it's impossible to burn water Lenny is so shit at cooking that I'm sure he could manage it you soft soppy daft cunt! :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

I think you're just being racist and insinuating that just because he's a curry muncher his mummy does it for him all the time hence he don't know how to cook.

My uncle owns a takeaway innit? :lol: (he doesn't, it's all a front from where people come to solicit young impressionable white girls but don't tell no one)

EDIT: No, he literally doesn't, there is no Uncle or takeaway...i'm stickin' to that story!

Edited by sugaraylen

EDIT: No, he literally doesn't, there is no Uncle ....................

Is that just what you used to have to call him? "Now Lenny, this is "Uncle Abdul" and he was just helping me ..........errrrrr........scratch something. Now run along to the pictures and don't go saying anything to your father". :lol:

Aaaaaaaaaanyway! Back on topic?

life-hack-19.jpg?w=500&h=509

Edited by Dazey

Guest Len B'stard

EDIT: No, he literally doesn't, there is no Uncle ....................

Is that just what you used to have to call him? "Now Lenny, this is "Uncle Abdul" and he was just helping me ..........errrrrr........scratch something. Now run along to the pictures and don't go saying anything to your father". :lol:

I promised Mum i'd keep schtum :ph34r:

What Uncle, there is no Uncle, i dunno what your talking about, leave me alone!

There's a life hack for ya, husband not home? Shag your brother in law! :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

This is a good one....and apparently true!

clear cookies when browsing for plane tickets

If you use a Mac some travel websites will produce higher priced results for hotels because they figure you're willing to pay more.

Wow...really? That's crazy...