I think we're all just fkn tired of it.

jellyzero

I don't post much but I've been lurking for ten years and I have really enjoyed the last week on the forum(s). At least something is happening that is halfway exciting even though I wish all of the songs had leaked at once because now things are getting out of hand and I'll still never hear a studio version of "Silkworms" twelve years after I first heard it live at the HOB in Vegas.

The powers that be (Lebeis/Rose gang) have done nothing but disappoint us at every opportunity and I think the fan base is sick of all the "soon", "working on it", etc and the "Complaint, complaints, complaints" comment was the last straw. At this point all I want is all the available music that I have been hearing about for over a decade and Beta and her band can kiss my ass. It's just rock n'roll it shouldn't be so god damn hard to release music that was recorded 10 years ago.

If the rest of you are tired of it too just take that guy Anthony's model and do disrespectful shit on facebook and twitter so that we have their attention and they have to act. They don't respect us, in fact they consider us the enemy, so fuck em.

Look, two wrongs don't make a right. Beta and Fernando they take things too personally, they don't get this is the internet. I'm not saying their reaction is right or that they're good management, but nothing gives us the right to post personal conversations around on a bashing spree. Nothing.