Fernando GN'R 2 hours meeting?

Uncle Bob

What's the news here? I would think and hope that Fernando and the rest of the management team are in regular meetings. It's sort of what managers do. And anyone who thinks a two hour meeting is long have very little experience with business and managing.

Agreed. Meetings are actually the opposite of "getting things done."

If you're optimistic, it's about what GNR have planned for next year.

I think a line was crossed with Beta's number getting out there more than it should have. The leaks were going to happen, but her number getting out there and Meadows drunk dialing her? Who knows how many times and how many people have called her...

He's probably talking to a private contractor...

Breaking_Bad_Half_Measures_Mikes_speech_

but harassing phone calls is a FEDERAL offense, yo.

Edited by dalsh327

Is Fernandouche actually taking the hint?

Or will big things involve another fucking Vegas residency and another canceled DVD release? Call me negative Nancy here, but with GnR I don't actually believe anything until it's lying in front of me.

Holding meetings is the minimum I would expect of people who are management. However if I recall correctly most meetings I ever attended in the workplace consisted 5% discussing actual work 15% drinking coffee and eating biscuits and 80% gossiping and bitching.

Fernandos post said he was in a meeting, and showed a photo of a beach. It was obviously a sarcastic response to the recent goings on - another jab at the fans to suggest that there is nothing in store for GNR. Why some of you are interpreting this as anything positive is beyond me.

Edited by nambis