Fernando GN'R 2 hours meeting?

Uncle Bob

Guest cbgnr666

The band members, crew etc have been harassed since they played the first nugnr show. From fans yelling Slash at Bucket and Robin to Nonstop questions at smaller gigs in Hollywood with Dizzy... the media never gave them a fair review... most of the media reviewed CD without even listening to it. Every asshole with a blog felt the need to talk shit. The label even fucked up the release. The ridiculous amount of cupcake gnr "fans" must be overwhelming and disheartening. The attacks on TB and Beta is uncalled for... Hmm I wonder why they have an attitude. I wonder why they dont give a shit about a fuckin letter of questions sent to them. The board members here are not the majority of their fanbase. They would probably prefer most of us never go to a show or follow the band again. So yeah I guess a lot of us should get the hint and move on.

I can't tell if you are serious or if you are being sarcastic for humor's sake.

""""The band members, crew etc have been harassed since they played the first nugnr show.""""----harrassed, meaning physically assualted, their families live in fear, etc? Or do you mean a few people shouting from the audience or a couple guys on internet music forums saying mean things? Axl has a net worth or what, 50-to-100 million dollars? Lives in a mansion, fancy cars, can bang any chick he wants. Lives like a king. He has millions of fans who love and worship him. If that isn't enough to make-up for 7 guys on an internet forum saying he's out of shape......well, then there are issues way more deep that he needs to work on.

""""From fans yelling Slash at Bucket and Robin"""".......OMG. How could they ever survive that. The horror, the horror. In a show with 15,000 pepole cheering them on, 3 guys yelled "where's Slash" at them. Hopefully they have good psychiatrists to help them deal with this.

""""to Nonstop questions at smaller gigs in Hollywood with Dizzy""""----if Dizzy wasn't in GnR, there would be no media or no questions thrown his way. He would be playing in bar bands in front of 50 people a night. Why don't you ask Dizzy which career route he would prefer.

""""" the media never gave them a fair review""""---in your world on a "good" review is a "fair" review. I'm so confused though, as all I've heard on this forum for the past couple of years is how GOOD the reviews have been. And the reviews in most of the respected magazines/music sites were pretty positive for the album and shows.

""""most of the media reviewed CD without even listening to it."""--this is a flat out lie. Give me the name of ten major media outlets that reviewed the album without listening to it. You said "most of the media" - so please give us a quick and easy list of 10.

"""Every asshole with a blog felt the need to talk shit.""""""-not only is this a gross exageration, but why would a guy like you - who loves to complain and insult people - want all blogs to be plain vanilla? HTGTH is dying in the wind because you are only allowed to praise and worship Axl. This forum is the most active GnR forum, because it allows people to post whatever they feel. YOU call it talking sh*t, simply because YOU disagree with what they are saying. You don't believe in freedom of speech? Unfortunately for guys like you, not everybody loves Axl and CD. Doesn't mean they are talking crap, it means they are sharing THEIR OPINION.

"""The label even fucked up the release. """---LOL. No. You mean the label that gave Axl 14 years and 15 million dollars????? The label that did tv ads, magazine ads, newspaper ads? They screwed up the release? Even a guy like you who worships everything Axl does can't really believe that statement.

"""The ridiculous amount of cupcake gnr "fans" must be overwhelming and disheartening.""" Again, what are you talking about. 3.5 million people bought CD. Every show in the US draws thousands of fans. They still can headline festivals overseas. This is where I really don't understand people like you and Beta. You guys IGNORE the millions of fans who love Axl and his music and concentrate on the random people who you consider cupcakes or non-fans.

Instead of focusing your efforts and actions on the 3.5 million people who bought the last album, all you can talk about are the few hundred people who have said bad things. I will never understand that mindset.

"""The attacks on TB and Beta is uncalled for"""----You really have drunk the kool-aid. If Beta and her children treated the fans with respect, and they acted PROFESSIONALLY, then people wouldn't react so negatively towards them. I've never heard any bashing of the manager of Metallica or the Rolling Stones. You know why that is???? Think about that.

"""Hmm I wonder why they have an attitude"""---because they aren't competent to handle their job?

"""I wonder why they dont give a shit about a fuckin letter of questions sent to them"""---because they don't care about Axl's fans. That's pretty obvious. They don't care about the millions of people who support Axl. All they care about is the 1% who complain. You'd think they'd concentrate on the 99%.

"""The board members here are not the majority of their fanbase."""---So why should they (and you) care so much about what a few random people on the internet? You might not know this, but they also DO NOT post on HTGTH. Or on their OWN forum. Why is that?

"""They would probably prefer most of us never go to a show or follow the band again.""----your statement is the PROBLEM. Metallica says "our fans are the fifth member of the band. We owe them all of our success." Beta? She complains about the fans. And doesn't want us to follow the band? Wow. I've been a fan since 1987. Have spent thousands of dollars supporting Axl. But because I'm dissapointed Axl has released one album in 20 years and all the failed releases and his management team's unwillingness to give fans an occassional update - then they don't want me to go to any more shows and to stop following the band? Somebody needs to go back to management school. Alienating your fan base means you lose your fans which means you eventually start playing in bars in front of 75 people. That is the sign of a truly great manager. Wow.

""So yeah I guess a lot of us should get the hint and move on.""--feel free to conduct your fandom however you want. You don't dictate what the rest of us should do. I don't follow the band because of Beta and her children. I follow it because of Axl's voice.

You do realize that your constant negative posts and rants against other forum members just ADDS to the negativity. Right?

I think the next TB 2 hr meeting should be with you so you can straighten them people out once and for all.How could they watch one of gnr's greatest supporters dissend to such a dark depressing place.Bastards.Stay strong brother.

Edited by cbgnr666

The band members, crew etc have been harassed since they played the first nugnr show. From fans yelling Slash at Bucket and Robin to Nonstop questions at smaller gigs in Hollywood with Dizzy... the media never gave them a fair review... most of the media reviewed CD without even listening to it. Every asshole with a blog felt the need to talk shit. The label even fucked up the release. The ridiculous amount of cupcake gnr "fans" must be overwhelming and disheartening. The attacks on TB and Beta is uncalled for... Hmm I wonder why they have an attitude. I wonder why they dont give a shit about a fuckin letter of questions sent to them. The board members here are not the majority of their fanbase. They would probably prefer most of us never go to a show or follow the band again. So yeah I guess a lot of us should get the hint and move on.

""""The band members, crew etc have been harassed since they played the first nugnr show.""""----harrassed, meaning physically assualted, their families live in fear, etc? Or do you mean a few people shouting from the audience or a couple guys on internet music forums saying mean things? Axl has a net worth or what, 50-to-100 million dollars? Lives in a mansion, fancy cars, can bang any chick he wants. Lives like a king. He has millions of fans who love and worship him. If that isn't enough to make-up for 7 guys on an internet forum saying he's out of shape......well, then there are issues way more deep that he needs to work on.

""""From fans yelling Slash at Bucket and Robin"""".......OMG. How could they ever survive that. The horror, the horror. In a show with 15,000 pepole cheering them on, 3 guys yelled "where's Slash" at them. Hopefully they have good psychiatrists to help them deal with this.

""""to Nonstop questions at smaller gigs in Hollywood with Dizzy""""----if Dizzy wasn't in GnR, there would be no media or no questions thrown his way. He would be playing in bar bands in front of 50 people a night. Why don't you ask Dizzy which career route he would prefer.

""""" the media never gave them a fair review""""---in your world on a "good" review is a "fair" review. I'm so confused though, as all I've heard on this forum for the past couple of years is how GOOD the reviews have been. And the reviews in most of the respected magazines/music sites were pretty positive for the album and shows.

""""most of the media reviewed CD without even listening to it."""--this is a flat out lie. Give me the name of ten major media outlets that reviewed the album without listening to it. You said "most of the media" - so please give us a quick and easy list of 10.

"""Every asshole with a blog felt the need to talk shit.""""""-not only is this a gross exageration, but why would a guy like you - who loves to complain and insult people - want all blogs to be plain vanilla? HTGTH is dying in the wind because you are only allowed to praise and worship Axl. This forum is the most active GnR forum, because it allows people to post whatever they feel. YOU call it talking sh*t, simply because YOU disagree with what they are saying. You don't believe in freedom of speech? Unfortunately for guys like you, not everybody loves Axl and CD. Doesn't mean they are talking crap, it means they are sharing THEIR OPINION.

"""The label even fucked up the release. """---LOL. No. You mean the label that gave Axl 14 years and 15 million dollars????? The label that did tv ads, magazine ads, newspaper ads? They screwed up the release? Even a guy like you who worships everything Axl does can't really believe that statement.

"""The ridiculous amount of cupcake gnr "fans" must be overwhelming and disheartening.""" Again, what are you talking about. 3.5 million people bought CD. Every show in the US draws thousands of fans. They still can headline festivals overseas. This is where I really don't understand people like you and Beta. You guys IGNORE the millions of fans who love Axl and his music and concentrate on the random people who you consider cupcakes or non-fans.

Instead of focusing your efforts and actions on the 3.5 million people who bought the last album, all you can talk about are the few hundred people who have said bad things. I will never understand that mindset.

"""The attacks on TB and Beta is uncalled for"""----You really have drunk the kool-aid. If Beta and her children treated the fans with respect, and they acted PROFESSIONALLY, then people wouldn't react so negatively towards them. I've never heard any bashing of the manager of Metallica or the Rolling Stones. You know why that is???? Think about that.

"""Hmm I wonder why they have an attitude"""---because they aren't competent to handle their job?

"""I wonder why they dont give a shit about a fuckin letter of questions sent to them"""---because they don't care about Axl's fans. That's pretty obvious. They don't care about the millions of people who support Axl. All they care about is the 1% who complain. You'd think they'd concentrate on the 99%.

"""The board members here are not the majority of their fanbase."""---So why should they (and you) care so much about what a few random people on the internet? You might not know this, but they also DO NOT post on HTGTH. Or on their OWN forum. Why is that?

"""They would probably prefer most of us never go to a show or follow the band again.""----your statement is the PROBLEM. Metallica says "our fans are the fifth member of the band. We owe them all of our success." Beta? She complains about the fans. And doesn't want us to follow the band? Wow. I've been a fan since 1987. Have spent thousands of dollars supporting Axl. But because I'm dissapointed Axl has released one album in 20 years and all the failed releases and his management team's unwillingness to give fans an occassional update - then they don't want me to go to any more shows and to stop following the band? Somebody needs to go back to management school. Alienating your fan base means you lose your fans which means you eventually start playing in bars in front of 75 people. That is the sign of a truly great manager. Wow.

""So yeah I guess a lot of us should get the hint and move on.""--feel free to conduct your fandom however you want. You don't dictate what the rest of us should do. I don't follow the band because of Beta and her children. I follow it because of Axl's voice.

You do realize that your constant negative posts and rants against other forum members just ADDS to the negativity. Right?

I think the next TB 2 hr meeting should be with you so you can straighten them people out once and for all.How could they watch one of gnr's greatest supporters dissend to such a dark depressing place.Bastards.Stay strong brother.

Groghan is actually the only member I despise around here. I prefer any cupcake over him.

Anyway this meeting means shit we won't have anything new in a long while.

Oh wow a 2 hour meeting? Holy shit this is amazing. AND 2014 "COULD" be a big year for Guns N' Roses? Wow really diggin' the concrete plans. It could be a big year people. It really could be. What a bunch of fuck nuts. :takethat:

Cool, gnr have plans for 2014. Id imagine thats not enough info for cupcakes but the cupcakes wont be happy unless Axl Rose calls them up on the phone personally to tell them everything he does.

Well to be fair it really is not enough info to extrapolate that anything remotely exiting will actually come to fruition next year. But yeah, I guess realism by all accounts can be considered "trolling" now I suppose Edited by WhazUp

GN'R's definition of an exciting year = Non-stop touring, with the same setlist from the last 3 years.

Hell, as a long-time fan of GN'R since 1988, I find such a year pretty exciting myself. Still.

I wonder what forum members back in the dark years would have said if they knew we'd be complaining about the band releasing CD and then touring the world for 4-5 years? Fucking spoiled, probably.

Please could someone explain what's happened here? I saw a tweet with the label '2 hour meeting' with a photo of a beautiful beach. Have I missed something here? How is this related to Guns?

Nothing has happened. Some vague comments about Fernando being in a GNR meeting planning for 2014. It's most likely damage control, considering everything that has gone on lately. I'm sure the best we can hope for is more shitty nostalgia shows. Good times.

Groghan is actually the only member I despise around here. I prefer any cupcake over him.

Anyway this meeting means shit we won't have anything new in a long while.

Must just drive you crazy that YOU got suspended and I never have.

But instead of sharing your personal opinions about me, how about if you - for once - actually stick to actual conversation and tell me where I was wrong in my post. All you do is comlain and bash other members..........but you never actually respond to posts/comments/ideas.

This board isn't about YOU and it isn't about ME. It's about Guns n Roses. Please keep your personal opinions to yourself or PM me, and try and stick to the actual topic. (Else you might get suspended again!!!!!) BOTH posts I've checked out today, you've been talking about me. Getting a little weird, dude. You should come here to chat about GnR, not about me.

Edited by Groghan

What happened to "When things get confirms we'll let you know"? They're at it again, vague statements that don't mean anything.

That's why fans get frustrated. GnR is the only band in the world that sees fans craving music/information from their favorite band as being a bad thing.

• Like 1