Fernando's answer *UK SUBS post PG19*

loko

I was reading over on HTGH and one thing Jarmo brought up,was when things have gone wrong for the band and that if people would know the reasons behind what went wrong.That people would still bitch or say that it was some made up reason for things going wrong.At least that's how I understood it,maybe I'm wrong.

But has the band,or it's people,ever thought that if some of the reasons that things went wrong or didn't work out,were made known,that we might be a little bit more understanding towards the band?I mean,it's life,shit happens.We get that.

Edited by SweetRose

Daria, haven't you notice that nothing is set in stone with the group on here that defend's Axl's and Beta's every move? Every story and situation is defended in a way that will make Axl look like he isn't at fault. or to portray him in the best light possible.

Err, does it not occur to you that people who claim Team Brazil is not at fault for the larger things that happens with GN'R implies that it must be Axl's?

Daria, haven't you notice that nothing is set in stone with the group on here that defend's Axl's and Beta's every move? Every story and situation is defended in a way that will make Axl look like he isn't at fault. or to portray him in the best light possible.

Err, does it not occur to you that people who claim Team Brazil is not at fault for the larger things that happens with GN'R implies that it must be Axl's?

Not in the minds of some. If you read the rest of Groghan's post you'll see that they place the blame on anything and anyone besides where blame should be.

lol, this band is like watching drunk women in high heels slap fight.

And WOW. I'm not a big RHCP fan, but dang. Axl and Beta/her children could learn a LOT from them.

Somebody should send Beta and Fernando a link to their website with the message "this is a band that cares about their fans."

THIS times infinity!

I'm not a fan of theirs at all but i'm all in favour of sending TB some case studies of how a normal band should behave

I was reading over on HTGH and one thing Jarmo brought up,was when things have gone wrong for the band and that if people would know the reasons behind what went wrong.That people would still bitch or say that it was some made up reason for things going wrong.At least that's how I understood it,maybe I'm wrong.

But has the band,or it's people,ever thought that if some of the reasons that things went wrong or didn't work out,were made known,that we might be a little bit more understanding towards the band?I mean,it's life,shit happens.We get that.

yeah things getting cancelled at the last minute for no apparent reason and they wonder why people get annoyed. Like when they played Reading, BBC3 couldnt show any footage for "legal reasons" notice that no other band at that years festival had similar problems, so what were these legal reasons Axl?

lol, this band is like watching drunk women in high heels slap fight.

That describes the fanbase much more than it does the band.

And WOW. I'm not a big RHCP fan, but dang. Axl and Beta/her children could learn a LOT from them.

Somebody should send Beta and Fernando a link to their website with the message "this is a band that cares about their fans."

THIS times infinity!

I'm not a fan of theirs at all but i'm all in favour of sending TB some case studies of how a normal band should behave

yeah things getting cancelled at the last minute for no apparent reason and they wonder why people get annoyed. Like when they played Reading, BBC3 couldnt show any footage for "legal reasons" notice that no other band at that years festival had similar problems, so what were these legal reasons Axl?

I'm not defending Axl, Team Brazil, the Label or anything, but I'm pretty sure Eminem pulled the same "you can't show my performance on BBC" at this years Reading Festival.

It seems pointless, why not show the world that "hey, maybe GNR aren't the washed up sideshow you thought, and maybe it's worth checking them out when they hit your town?"

• Like 1

Not in the minds of some. If you read the rest of Groghan's post you'll see that they place the blame on anything and anyone besides where blame should be.

Those "some" must be a very, very small group. I can only think of two who might fit in there.