John Legend-Get Lifted

Pitch Perfect-OST

Elvis-Elvis' Golden Records

Rocky Horror Picture Show-OST

Ed Sheeran-X

Taylor Swift-Red

Wang Chung-Dance Hall Days 12" Single

The White Stripes-S/T

Stevie Wonder-Talking Book (Mobile Fidelity Silver Label)

REALLY excited!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ordered a couple things from Greece that have been on my wishlist forever:

Motley Crue-Motley Crue

Bon Jovi-Keep The Faith

Also picked up 3 of the 4 VH re-issues that were released yesterday along with the Joy Williams solo album.

Russ, you seem to have a pretty big collection.

My mom and my aunt also have a pretty big collection, but they are just kept, they are some limited edition ones of Madonna and Michael Jackson. I heard they have a good resale value, is it true? what is my option to sell them? Ebay?

Russ, you seem to have a pretty big collection.

My mom and my aunt also have a pretty big collection, but they are just kept, they are some limited edition ones of Madonna and Michael Jackson. I heard they have a good resale value, is it true? what is my option to sell them? Ebay?

Dollar amount depends on a LOT of things. You're best bet is to check out www.discogs.com that's really a far better resource for learning about vinyl pricing than eBay. I would tell you to get ahold of some of the records your mom and aunt think might be worth something and run them by Discogs. You'll be able to use catalog numbers and UPC codes to really find out which version you're holding and what it's currently going for.

Motley Crue-Motley Crue

Nice :devilshades:

Yeah, I'm really stoked. It's been on my wishlist for probably 5 years. Found a seller with a really good rep, a reasonable price and the LPs listed at NM, so I finally pulled the trigger. I cannot wait to drop the needle on it in a few weeks.

Motley Crue-Motley Crue

MC94 showed up today. It's easily the fastest I've ever had something arrive from Europe. I ordered it last Thursday night and it arrived today. Amazing! It's in even better shape than the seller listed it at as well, so needless to say I'm happy as all hell.

Motley Crue-Motley Crue

MC94 showed up today. It's easily the fastest I've ever had something arrive from Europe. I ordered it last Thursday night and it arrived today. Amazing! It's in even better shape than the seller listed it at as well, so needless to say I'm happy as all hell.

That's awesome man. I'd love to pick up MC94 but I don't think I've ever seen it for under $100 so no luck for me...

Anyone use "Vinyl Me Please".

It's a monthly subscription website that sends out a special limited edition vinyl out each week. They're typically critically acclaimed albums from smaller indie bands with colored wax and special edition cover art.

Thinking about signing up, they had a bunch of amazing albums sent out this year including a translucent 180 gram of Father John Misty's critically acclaimed debut "I Love You Honeybear"

Picked up The Alice Cooper Show today.

It's a monthly subscription website that sends out a special limited edition vinyl out each week. They're typically critically acclaimed albums from smaller indie bands with colored wax and special edition cover art.

Thinking about signing up, they had a bunch of amazing albums sent out this year including a translucent 180 gram of Father John Misty's critically acclaimed debut "I Love You Honeybear"

I've heard of it but haven't used it. Thought about it though.

If you do sign up wanna send me a referral link? Then we each get a free album, I think you can do that at least 5 times :devilshades:

If you do sign up wanna send me a referral link? Then we each get a free album, I think you can do that at least 5 times :devilshades:

Really? Thats a damn good deal. I'll let you know

I'm late to the party on this, but I've never tried Vinyl Me, Please. It shows up on my fb feed constantly as an add, but I've never looked into exactly what it is.

Just picked up The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Last Dead Mouse 7" promo picture disc on Discogs. This is the holy grail of Bosstones records. Best I've ever seen it go for before is $200, I got it for $100. It's from a record store also, so their grading should be very accurate.

I almost pulled the trigger on this one for $170 a few months ago, but I was hesitant because the seller was based in France and a record that valuable I'd rather pick up domestically if I could. Plus shipping on that one was like €21 or something ridiculous.

I'm late to the party on this, but I've never tried Vinyl Me, Please. It shows up on my fb feed constantly as an add, but I've never looked into exactly what it is.

It looks cool, just a monthly subscription where they send you garunteed critically acclaimed albums, usually from hot indie bands, and they're always limited edition or VMP exclusives(they work with the record companies to get exclusive artwork, colored vinyl, bonus tracks, etc).

You also get access to their store, where they sell some of the albums they release, so it's not as much of a gamble.

August's subscription record is going to be "Hundred Waters" new album, which is a big favorite of mine. Gonna sign up next month and I'll pass out some promo codes.

For 10 € i got:

Venom - At war with Satan (misprint on side a - dat war with Satan)

Venom - In league with Satan 7" (a previous owner fucked up the sleeve by coloring it red)

Metallica - Kill 'em all

All albums are original lp's and in pretty good shape.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...