What's the best we can hope for out of New GNR at this point?

Randy Lahey

I don't think we should expect anything anymore.

I was careful not to use "expect" in the title. I know how that word always leads to some HTGTH, "Axl doesn't owe you anything" type response.

Edited by Randy Lahey

I hope he suddenly announces his retirement, says fuck you all and never releases a goddam thing. It would be worth it never to have any of the stuff in the vault just to see you people sit around and whine and bitch and cry for decades.

I, honestly, expect tommy to leave if the replacements take off.

He's probably made enough money off Axl as it is. If he makes a lot off the replacements, and finds himself financially settled enough, I think he'll flip Axl the bird. Then...who knows...

Maybe that leads to Duff's return, which leads to ...

I guess the best we can hope for is for Axl to get past whatever the fuck it is that prevents him from releasing ANYTHING, and actually release something. He could start with a live dvd, and then CD2. I suppose if those things were to actually happen, we could hope for the odd interview and some additional touring as well.

If the question was about what to "expect", I guess the answer would either be nothing, or leaks.

I think most Guns N' Roses fans would hope for a reunion

That seems like a giant waste if you ask me. Not because I personally don't care to see one but because I truly don't ever see it happening.

New music isn't happening either... so between the two things that won't happen I prefer a reunion.

• Like 4

I think most Guns N' Roses fans would hope for a reunion

That seems like a giant waste if you ask me. Not because I personally don't care to see one but because I truly don't ever see it happening.

I sort of do see it. Axl will need the reunion retirement money at some point. He'll most likely wait too long though and his voice will be completely shot.