Keith Urban

The Real McCoy

Godammit, McCoy! I'm trying my best to be nice to you here. And get rid of that fuckin' sig. :lol:

Haha..after working in country radio for seven years, certain artists just grow on you. Keith has been one of my favorite artists ever since. He's an amazing guitarist and songwriter. Besides, chicks dig the dude. Nothing wrong there.

An acquired taste for Bryan Adams and Keith Urban. A concious 'look' which falls short of resembling Bon Jovi. I feel sorry for any genuine music fans in your area. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Who the fuck is Keith Urban?

I think he's mostly famous for being married to Nicole Kidman and calling his kid Sunday Dinner or something. :lol:

Fuck off, Sunday Dinner, no he didn't! :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Who the fuck is Keith Urban?

I think he's mostly famous for being married to Nicole Kidman and calling his kid Sunday Dinner or something. :lol:

Yeah, um...he was famous before he got with Nicole Kidman.

So was Robin Givens before she married Tyson...no one knows her for shit except marrying Tyson though.

An acquired taste for Bryan Adams and Keith Urban. A concious 'look' which falls short of resembling Bon Jovi. I feel sorry for any genuine music fans in your area. :lol:

Dude, trust me. Out in my neck of the woods, they love country music (especially the station that I work for), and Keith is right at the top of the list.

He's playing at the Bryce Jordan Center at Penn State in November. The dude puts on an awesome show.

I get that "modern" country isn't for everyone, but I dig it. (It IS my job after all.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFj9ylA043A

Like I said: women love the guy. He has a tough life. :awesomeface:

Edited by The Real McCoy

• 1 month later...