Keith Urban

The Real McCoy

I will admit that Keith Urban does like like a molester in that picture.

(Plus, I've never heard of him outside of McCoy fapping over him. I thought it was Karl Urban!)

Go on Pappy, if you give us a kiss I'll let you feel my biceps! :lol:

Although the name Keith Urban sounds like a Radio 1 DJ from Peckham desperately struggling for relevance. :lol:

Edited by Dazey

"Big it up, this is your man Keith Urban!! BRAAAAAPPPP! Spinning some more tunes after this advert from Wheetabix! Wicked!"

If only I was black or one of Lenny's lot I'd have a great reply to that! Alas I'm neither so I'm going to go submerge myself in detol in front of the fire! :lol:

Edited by Dazey

• 1 month later...
Guest Len B'stard

I just don't get why the guy sings with a southern accent when he's from fucking Australia. I also don't get why Australian country singers that have never stepped off Australia soil do it too.

He's what? Hows he a country singer if he's from Australia?!?!

John Williamson (Australian country legend, True Blue) resigned from the Aussie Country Music board or some shit last week in protest because of the plethora of Aussie C&W artists pretending to be an American thing.

He singled Keith Urban out too, saying he should be in an "international" category.

I'd swear McCoy was a soccer mom if it weren't for the selfies.

:max:

I just don't get why the guy sings with a southern accent when he's from fucking Australia. I also don't get why Australian country singers that have never stepped off Australia soil do it too.

He's what? Hows he a country singer if he's from Australia?!?!

There's a pretty big country music scene in Australia.

I've dabbled a bit into country music the past couple years. Wouldn't call myself a huge country fanatic by a long shot, but country is all my parents listened to when I was growing up so I know a lot of country from the 90s. Keith Urban is pretty damn gold though.

• Like 1

I've dabbled a bit into country music the past couple years. Wouldn't call myself a huge country fanatic by a long shot, but country is all my parents listened to when I was growing up so I know a lot of country from the 90s. Keith Urban is pretty damn gold though.

Good man.

EDIT: I posted this in the picture thread a few weeks back, but for those who don't regularly check it out:

EF331A65-51F9-4FF9-9C09-3F43AEE82F4E_zps

Not sure if Keith is that tall, or if I'm that short. (I'm 5'7")

Edited by The Real McCoy

If you watch the Taylor Swift/Def Leppard Crossroads, they summed it up when they said the only difference between the two of them is that country has fiddle and slide guitar in it.

In some ways, country artists play rock more than rock bands do.

There were people who did a mass exodus from rock in '91-92 and wanted something different.

McCoy, who's Brian O'Connell? I see his name mentioned a lot when it comes to country artists.

• 3 weeks later...

If you watch the Taylor Swift/Def Leppard Crossroads, they summed it up when they said the only difference between the two of them is that country has fiddle and slide guitar in it.

In some ways, country artists play rock more than rock bands .

I'd agree. Garth Brooks was a good example. That duet he did with Kiss on hard luck woman back in the day was great.

In some ways, country artists play rock more than rock bands .

I'd agree. Garth Brooks was a good example. That duet he did with Kiss on hard luck woman back in the day was great.

Love that version. Garth is the man. Keith did some guitar work for him on the "Double Live" album.

Listen to Garth's endorsement of Keith: