Favorite Movie Quote

Gia

Guest Len B'stard

Fist of Fury, scene where Bruce Lee kicks the shit out of that little weedy interpreter guy callled Wu

Wu - Have pity on me, I am just an interpreter!

Chen - Pity?!?! Who had pity on Huo Yuanjia?!?!

Heat.

Vincent Hanna: You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.

Neil McCauley: There is a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second.

• 2 weeks later...

From The Crow: "Childhoods over when you know you're gonna die".

This is one of my all time favorite movies, but everytime I watch it I get depressed knowing Brandon Lee died while making it. This movie would have made him a real movie star and not just an action hero.

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer- Michael Cordeleone

For me, It's the conversation with Sollozzo in Pt. I.

Especially the "What I want... what's most important to me..." bit. Not even the whole thing just that bit. :lol: I love the delivery.

Edit: Zhukov is pretty much on the ball with some of his choices in here as well.

And the milkshake.

Edited by inthisriver

What we've got here is failure to communicate...

thank you wiki!

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week. Which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it any more than you men.

I swear I've mentioned it before... Cool Hand Luke (1967)

Edited by Snake-Pit

A Christmas Story:

Mr. Parker: What is the name of the Lone Ranger's nephew's horse?

Mother: Ah... Victor! His name is Victor.

Mr. Parker: How the hell did you know that?

Mother: Everybody knows that

The Shawshank Redemption:

Andy Dusfresne: Remember, Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Legends of the Fall:

Alfred: I followed all of the rules, man's and God's. And you, you followed none of them. And they all loved you more. Samuel, Father, and my... even my own wife.

The Princess Bride:

Inigo Montoya: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Stand By Me:

Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?

Chris: Definitely.

Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?

Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird

• 1 month later...

From the Wrestler:

"And now, I'm an old broken down piece of meat... and I'm alone. And I deserve to be all alone. I just don't want you to hate me."

"The only place I get hurt is out there. The world don't give a shit about me."

Princess Bride:

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

Edited by Gia

"Son of a bitch".................Ralphie in The Christmas Story after solving the decoder ring secret message.

"I took a shower washing every body part with actual soap; including all my major crevices; including in between my toes and in my belly button which I never did before but sort of enjoyed. I washed my hair with adult formula shampoo and used cream rinse for that just-washed shine. I can't seem to find my toothbrush, so I'll pick one up when I go out today. Other than that, I'm in good shape." Kevin in Home Alone.

"I already told you once with my mouth." Teardrop from Winters Bone

Several from Dazed and Confused:

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

"Wooderson: Say, man, you got a joint?

Mitch: No, not on me, man.

Wooderson: It'd be a lot cooler if you did."

From old school, the main guy answers a knock at the front door:

Hello.

Yeah?

I'm here for the gangbang...