Bumblefoot today at the Bowers 2013 Pepper Festival. Confirmed he reads MyGnrForum still

prost

I'm glad to hear that!

Wen I asked him he said "wouldn't I have to be stupid not to"?

Great guy. It was awesome seeing him in that setting. There were no big lines and you had a chance to talk to him without feeling awkward or that you were bothering him. It was also free admission. If I wouldn't have found out at the last minute I would have posted about it here.

• Like 1

Bumble...........please convince Axl and Beta to let you produce the next album. Have them send you the leftover CD tracks. Combine those with the best tracks that you and DJ have come up with. Work with those songs to produce a double-album, released in time for Christmas.

Thanks!!!

• Like 1

I'd hate to read these forums if I was in GnR, but, it's a great place to feel out how your fans are feeling and to see what they want (not necessarily what they will get, but...).

I'm sure he scans things every once in a while, I highly doubt he has the time to read through comment after comment. I'm sure it would bum him out a bit to read some of this stuff, knowing he's up for working but some of the others don't seem interested (from the outside looking in).

Bumble...........please convince Axl and Beta to let you produce the next album. Have them send you the leftover CD tracks. Combine those with the best tracks that you and DJ have come up with. Work with those songs to produce a double-album, released in time for Christmas**.

Thanks!!!

** what year? :lol:

2013!!!!!!!

First quarter of 2014 at the latest.

Bumble...........please convince Axl and Beta to let you produce the next album. Have them send you the leftover CD tracks. Combine those with the best tracks that you and DJ have come up with. Work with those songs to produce a double-album, released in time for Christmas.

Thanks!!!

Well we can all dream I guess...

• 2 weeks later...

I gurantee Axl still reads these forums too...we call joke about his mommy not letting him but, the band reads it for sure. I mean seriously, what else does Frank Ferrer have to do with his time?

They just choose not to post because they'll get harassed for being in guns n roses.