NuGNR - Oh My God(1999)

Hi Marc,

Do you know who plays guitar in OMG?(Especially Finck, Axl says he played, Finck denies it :( )

Also, I think that the single is a DAT file :( because you can separate the vocals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oh_My_God_(Guns_N'_Roses_song

"It features current Guns N' Roses members Axl Rose, Dizzy Reed and Tommy Stinson along with ex-rhythm guitarist Paul Tobias and ex-drummer Josh Freese. Dave Navarro, Brian Stanczyk, and Gary Sunshine all contributed guitar parts to the track. Former lead guitarist Robin Finck is alleged to have performed on the song by Axl although Finck himself denies this."

Edited by RickRoses

I don't know but I was glad that Axl went in and banged the song out for the movie. I wished he moved that quick for everything else.

I think he (or at least Paul Tobias and Dizzy) had been working on it for a couple of years, since in the press release he said Matt and Duff had no interest in working on the song, and they were both out by '97. You said yourself he was pretty prolific in the Chinese Democracy years, that he wrote a lot of music/lyrics, I'm guessing he's just spent the past few years tinkering and whatnot. If it wasn't for the movie, I think he probably would have worked on OMG for a few more years (hence why he referred to it as a demo in the 2008 chats).

Maybe we just need another movie tie-in for Axl to release a new "demo"... :P