Rank the 22 guys who have been in Guns N' Roses in order from favorite to least favorite member

Subtle Signs

I did this thread a few years back, since that time your feelings/rankings may have changed. If the old thread is still active then perhaps these can be merged.

Axl Rose

Slash

Izzy

Duff

Steven Adler

Dizzy

Tracii Guns

Rob Gardner

Ole Beich

Paul Tobias

Gilby Clarke

Tommy Stinson

Bumblefoot

Buckethead

Richard Fortus

Chris Pitman

Robin Finck

Brain

Dj Ashba

Josh Freese

Matt Sorum

Frank Ferrer

That's a little ridiculous to rank all of them on the same scale.

And how the fuck are you supposed to rank people like Tracii Guns and Ole Beich who basically played bar band GNR for a month or two?

You are posting them in order of your favorites. Someone can have Ole first if he's their favorite. There are no right or wrong answers here.

I did this thread a few years back, since that time your feelings/rankings may have changed. If the old thread is still active then perhaps these can be merged.

Axl Rose

Slash

Izzy

Duff

Steven Adler

Dizzy

Tracii Guns

Rob Gardner

Ole Beich

You're trying too hard. A fine cupcake never gets caught.

Axl Rose

Slash

Izzy

Duff

Steven Adler

Dizzy

Tracii Guns

Rob Gardner

Ole Beich

Son,it isn't trolling to pick my FAVORITES. I can have Ole first if I want. I was into GnR years before you came into this world but your opinion on this topic is just as valid as anyone else's. This isn't ranking them by musical ability/talent it is by who you prefer. If you don't wish to participate that's all good too.

This wasn't hard at all:

1. Slash

2. Duff

3. Axl

4. Izzy

5. Matt Sorum

6. Steven

7. Gilby

8. Richard Fortus

9. Tommy Stinson

10. Buckethead

11. Bumblefoot

12. Josh Freese

13. Brain

14. Robin Finck

15. Dizzy Reed

16. Frank Ferrer

17. Chris Pitman

18. DJ Ashba

19. Paul Tobias

20. Traci Gunns

21. Ole Beich

22. Rob Gardner

I happen to have Sorum almost dead last and you have him in your top 5. That's the great thing about this topic is almost every list will be different.

Axl Rose

Slash

Izzy

Duff

Steven Adler

Dizzy

Tracii Guns

Rob Gardner

Ole Beich

Son,it isn't trolling to pick my FAVORITES. I can have Ole first if I want. I was into GnR years before you came into this world but your opinion on this topic is just as valid as anyone else's. This isn't ranking them by musical ability/talent it is by who you prefer. If you don't wish to participate that's all good too.

You're older than me, thus logically your opinion is "better" than mine. Nice.

Axl Rose

Slash

Izzy

Duff

Steven Adler

Dizzy

Tracii Guns

Rob Gardner

Ole Beich

You're older than me, thus logically your opinion is "better" than mine. Nice.

Are you going to post your list or just clog up the thread with accusations of "trolling"

Izzy

Slash

Duff

Axl Rose

Gilby Clarke

Steven Adler

Buckethead

Brain

Matt Sorum

Paul Tobias (solely for writing ability).

Richard Fortus

Robin Finck

Josh Freese

Tommy Stinson

Dizzy

Frank Ferrer

Chris Pitman

Bumblefoot

Dj Ashba

And I cannot judge these until someone comes up with a lost recording of those early shows..

Tracii Guns

Rob Gardner

Ole Beich

A few years ago my list would not be like the following, but as of now...

My 2 favorite members:

1. Slash

2. Duff

Then these guys:

3. Izzy

4. Axl

5. Matt

6. Gilby

7. Adler

The others I don't care much about them, but the 2 followings are cool guitars players:

8. Fortus

9. BBF

Then a few freaks and a 2 drummers...

10. Josh Freeze

11. Finck

12. Buckethead

13. Brain

Some guys that are just kinda there...

14. Frank

15. Dizzy

And the rest... (they could be in any order)

16. Tracci Guns

17. Ole Beich

18. Rob Gardner

19. Ashba

20. Pittman

21. Paul Tobias

22. Stinson

Yeah,I tend to like the girl horn players n backup singers too. But I'd say the same had they been guys.In my opinion there at least needed to be the horn players live.

Oh and my rank would be the original 5 or minus Izzy and Steven and plus Matt and Gilby.And Dizzy regardless.

Edited by SweetRose