Slash badmouthing Axl in the press - questions...

Estranged Reality

Well, Apollo... You dont know Slash and Axl either, yet you pass judgement on who they are most of the time.

It'd be wise not to point fingers at what other fans say or do because we are all somewhat floating on the same boat. None of us here is close friends with Axl or Slash.

But Apollo stays neutral and realistically while some other guys... well... hopeless.
Every Apollo post I get to read he's defending Slash, so neutrality? Highly unlikely..

Maybe is just coincidence...

If there were permanently baseless accusations against Axl he would defend him as well, as he already did in the past. Edited by Free Bird

I'm the one who are being neutral around here ... it's funny to see Slash fans totally lost in this matter, trying to turn the table :lol:

I'm not an Axl fan ... I'm a GN'R fan ... I already said Axl did shit and he is not perfect ... stop putting words in my mouth ... I'm not even defending Axl ... where did I said something positive about him?

All I said about Slash it's based in that video and in all the shit he did (specially) until he got clean.

Again, this thread is about Slash talking shit about Axl ... it's more than proved that he did and, specially, HOW he did ... so ... only Slash fanatics can come here saying otherwise.

Funny to see Apollo coming with his cloak and sword, mounted on his white horse, defending his prince Slash, everytime someone brings Slash to the facts. :lol: The funniest part is, he can't even argue with facts or even with his opinion ... his argument is "everybody else in the world doesn't has this negative portrayal of who Slash is". This is the typical case of someone who's limited to following the masses. This is the same guy who say that I'm a follower and that "I hate Slash just because Axl hates Slash" ... lol, ridiculous. As someone said "shit must be a really good stuff to eat, because trillions of flies around the world, can't be wrong" :lol: This is what he considers to be "staying loyal to the facts" :lol:

Well, maybe is better for me to stay out of this thread, since it is going nowhere.

blind-man_o_937187.jpg

Oh yeah?

What about this?

Can't wait to see Slash fans saying that Slash isn't talking shit about Axl and that he is not mocking him. :lol:

And what about the big screen television where he's watching those videos, uh? :awesomeface:

Edited by GUNNER PT

I think that, maybe the problem is, people are talking about different things ...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, I made a search and I found different definitions for "badmouthing".

Some of those definitions can be found here:

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/badmouth

"To criticize, accuse or blame"

Or here:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bad+mouth

"to curse or say negative things about something, usually another person"

Basically it's about talking unfavorably about someone.

It's ridiculous to deny that Slash have done this for years ... Do you consider that Slash always said positive things about Axl? Do you consider that Slash never had criticize, accuse or blame Axl for anything? If you consider that this isn't proved yet, well, maybe you should just go to see a doctor to treat yourself, or watch better the videos/quotes that have been posted in this thread.

Nevertheless, I think there's also other definitions for "badmouthing" ... and I hope you're talking about those ... if so, yes you are right ... as I said before, you will never see Slash calling names to Axl, or something like that, because that's not cool enough ... but I think that wasn't the kind of "badmouthing" that some people were talking about.

How can some of Slash's fans be so blind. Even Slash admitted so ... :facepalm:

Slash is not Jesus ... that's just a fake paint edition of the real Jesus image ... can't you see?

rockplanetsagradoaxl.jpg

Edited by GUNNER PT

I think that, maybe the problem is, people are talking about different things ...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, I made a search and I found different definitions for "badmouthing".

Or here:

It's ridiculous to deny that Slash have done this for years ... Do you consider that Slash always said positive things about Axl? Do you consider that Slash never had criticize, accuse or blame Axl for anything? If you consider that this isn't proved yet, well, maybe you should just go to see a doctor to treat yourself, or watch better the videos/quotes that have been posted in this thread.

Nevertheless, I think there's also other definitions for "badmouthing" ... and I hope you're talking about those ... if so, yes you are right ... as I said before, you will never see Slash calling names to Axl, or something like that, because that's not cool enough ... but I think that wasn't the kind of "badmouthing" that some people were talking about.

How can some of Slash's fans be so blind. Even Slash admitted so ... :facepalm:

Slash is not Jesus ... that's just a fake paint edition of the real Jesus image ... can't you see?

rockplanetsagradoaxl.jpg

I think most people make it clear what they mean when talk about 'badmouthing'. We're not talking about things that aren't that nice. Yes, over the last two decades you'll find some interviews where he tells his side of the story, which in fact isn't that nice. Thats a totally normal thing when things went down like they did.

But you'll not find an interview where Slash is insulting Axl.

Edited by Free Bird

I think most people make it clear what they mean when talk about 'badmouthing'.

Yes they did. And it's quite obvious all over the thread.

Yes, over the last two decades you'll find some interviews where he tells his side of the story, which in fact isn't that nice.

Finally we agree about something :D

The questions is ... should Slash expect love and sympathy from Axl after doing something like that? Talking to the press about their (inside) problems? Do you really believe that Slash was a perfect bandmate and that Axl didn't have anything bad to say about him and that's why he did talk to the press about how a bad boy Slash was? I think you don't believe so, that's why you said slash "tells his side of the story".

But you'll not find an interview where Slash is insulting Axl.

But ... who (ever) said I (or anyone) would? :shrugs:

If you see my previous posts I already talked about that ... isn't cool to insult Axl. Is cool to talk to the press how much of an Axl's victim he is, and how much the breakup it's Axl's fault.

Regarding the kind of treatment that some people are defending in here:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/211395-the-psychology-of-axl/#entry3960791

I would say that Slash would deserve much more respect if he just did it in the right way ... just bitch slap that motherfckr like a man, instead of whining to the press, like a rat.

Edited by GUNNER PT

Axl apologists are more and more like whacked out conspiracy theorists every day.

Can you develop your idea?

Not much. I gotta run. But everyone with a clue knows Axl was and is 100% crazy. Was Slash perfect? Of course not. But Axl destroyed the band. Plain and fucking simple. And everyone seems to understand that except for a fanatical micro-minority that, to my eyes, has begun to resemble lunatic conspiracy theorists searching for nonexistent evidence to support their batshit claims.

Edited by magisme
  • Like 1

Axl apologists are more and more like whacked out conspiracy theorists every day.

Can you develop your idea?

Not much. I gotta run. But everyone with a clue knows Axl was and is 100% crazy. Was Slash perfect? Of course not. But Axl destroyed the band. Plain and fucking simple. And everyone seems to understand that except for a fanatical micro-minority that, to my eyes, has begun to resemble lunatic conspiracy theorists searching for nonexistent evidence to support their batshit claims.

That was what we were talking about?

I thought we were talking about badmouthing ... I'm lost ... in which point of your list are we now? :lol:

Axl called Slash a cancer. Slash gave his side of the story and used the press in his favor. Which is worse?

Are we comparing penis sizes now?

Mags, guess you have to add some new points to your list :lol:

Slash's fans are getting desperate, now that it's clear what badmouthing is and that is proven what Slash did for years :bitchfight:

Slash was tottaly mad on Axl just because he called him a cancer, right?? :lol: Would you be mad if someone called you a cancer? I can see sensitive Maynard totally insane "OMG GUNNER PT called me a cancer" :bitchfight: . In the other hand if someone is talking something not that positive about you in the press, you would be really happy. Slash fans are hilarious :lol:

Edited by GUNNER PT

Or here:

Great, now that we have the definition, let's review some examples.

• Like 1

Or here:

Great, now that we have the definition, let's review some examples.

No. Not again.