Guns N' Roses Memorabilia found on Storage Hunters

OptimusPrimeNL

I never know how real these programs are but, my dad texted me to start watching and they found some Guns stuff, Including... Axl's Contract.

http://gorillavid.in/zkga7v5o18bj

00:00 to 04:52 and it's not mentioned again until 19:10

Don't know why Axl would sign his contract as William Bailey as he already changed his name to Axl Rose, and if he didn't sign it with Axl Rose have probably would have signed it with Bill Bailey... maybe I'm wrong and we might finally know why no music is released :P

Any thoughts on this?

Was unfortunate enough to see an episode of this show for the first time last week.
I though there's no way that real people can be as big a set of wankers as they appear on that show.

My girlfriend assured me that they're not actors.

Storage C**ters would be more apt.

I never know how real these programs are but, my dad texted me to start watching and they found some Guns stuff, Including... Axl's Contract.

Don't know why Axl would sign his contract as William Bailey as he already changed his name to Axl Rose, and if he didn't sign it with Axl Rose have probably would have signed it with Bill Bailey... maybe I'm wrong and we might finally know why no music is released :P

Any thoughts on this?

Didn't that tie into a problem he had cashing his advance check from the record company?

Any thoughts on this?

Didn't that tie into a problem he had cashing his advance check from the record company?

That was because he hasn't legally changed his name.

Any thoughts on this?

That was because he hasn't legally changed his name.

Axl changed his name legally.

When did he do it?...I don't know.

Ill have to watch it again when I get home today, but didn't the female make the comment of there only being 2 of the AFD banned covers and she had one or did I misunderstand what she said?

That's what I understood as well. Seems weird. I still have the vinyl record in it's original cover.

Ill have to watch it again when I get home today, but didn't the female make the comment of there only being 2 of the AFD banned covers and she had one or did I misunderstand what she said?

That's what I understood as well. Seems weird. I still have the vinyl record in it's original cover.

That's what I thought. What I didn't quite understand is the excitement over the AFD banned cover, but seemed to be little excitement for the supposed "axl rose" contract. IMO if it was legit then that is where the money would have been at.

The letter E in what looks to be Steven Adler at the top of the paper,looks like the handwriting that we know as Axl's handwriting.

And no one answered my question.There's a picture/poster on the left,close the the back of the locker.It kinda looks like the artwork for a t-shirt the band had.And I think the shirt was titled

Coma.Mught not be but looks like similar art work to me.

Edited by SweetRose

• 7 months later...

My husband was watching an episode of Storage Wars.

I don't watch this show so I have no idea who this couple was but they bought a storage shed for about $1500.

They were looking through boxes and they found sheet music and contracts signed by William Bailey. Since they were GNR fans, they knew it was Axl's real name. They really didn't go into what music it was or anything about the contracts.

Then in other boxes they found gold records that were presented to Slash and the last GNR item was the original cover of GNR's AFD in a glass frame.

They calculated that they would probably get over $3500 for the whole thing, so they made a profit over $2000.

Anyway, I don't know who's shed it was before they bought it and how Axl and Slash's stuff got there?

Maybe ebay? anyway, thought that was pretty cool.

• Like 1

Well, I never watch this show, so I have no idea.

It seemed very strange about the contracts and music that Axl was supposed to have signed. I mean how would someone get this?

Also would Slash give away gold albums?

It was hard to believe for me too.