Bumblefoot cancels tour due to "Scheduling Conflict"

LoadedNightraiN

Another tour is a bad move if there's no new music.

That's probably true everywhere but SA at this point, as far as having nothing new to promote. The truth is that Axl could book a tour in Brazil and come out alone playing a cazoo for 2 hours and 100K would show up screaming rabidly for more.

....Which is probably why they're doing this again.

When did Ron cancelling some shows become a confirmed SA tour again? I missed that.

He clearly cancelled his tour for another gnr nostalgia tour. Good, good for bumble!

Exactly. I don't blame Ron one bit, as he probably stands to make waaaay more money doing GNR shows than solo. I do blame Axl and management for not putting their efforts towards getting the next record out rather than plotting yet ANOTHER South American tour.

When did Ron cancelling some shows become a confirmed SA tour again? I missed that.

He clearly cancelled his tour for another gnr nostalgia tour. Good, good for bumble!

How is this clear? Sorry, but nerds getting all worked up on the internet isn't any sort of sufficient source. Especially when it happens every day. Has it been confirmed, or not?

I feel bad for Bumble. I'm sure he got word from management, that GNR would be idle during this time, hence the scheduled shows.

If it is in fact due to GNR, I hope its more than JUST touring

I can't imagine it is. Studio time? Yeah, we wish.

Didn't Fernando say something about them working on SA dates a month or so ago? I would imagine this is just those plans materializing....God damn it.

Edited by sofine11

I wonder why plans changed?

Team Brazil's doings?

I think it was not hard to see, towards the end bumble was getting sick of GnR touring. Would be a bit of a dick-move to make it another Greatest Hits tour when he's cancelled his own for it.

I feel bad for Bumble. I'm sure he got word from management, that GNR would be idle during this time, hence the scheduled shows.

Didn't Fernando say something about them working on SA dates a month or so ago? I would imagine this is just those plans materializing....God damn it.

Didn't he mention a 2 hour GnR meeting or something when the leaks hit?

I wonder why plans changed?

Team Brazil's doings?

I think it was not hard to see, towards the end bumble was getting sick of GnR touring. Would be a bit of a dick-move to make it another Greatest Hits tour when he's cancelled his own for it.

Didn't he mention a 2 hour GnR meeting or something when the leaks hit?

Yeah, he mentioned both. Good for them. Team Brazil can use a vacation after all the work they've never done ever to get the next album out.

Team B's method on how to manage a rock band...

- When there is doubt, book a South American tour.

- When there is more doubt, book another South American tour

- When there is greater doubt, book another South American tour.

and so on...

PS

Careful about those jokes about S. America being stuck in the '80s etc. Fernando will have you up on 'racist charges.'

Not another South American Tour, please...

To see Manets say this should send some of you a message that another SA tour would see GNR publicly spinning their wheels like never before. It's seriously new album or bust. I really hope we're all just jumping the gun and that's what's really going on here...

• Like 3

Not another South American Tour, please...

To see Manets say this should send some of you a message that another SA tour would see GNR publicly spinning their wheels like never before. It's seriously new album or bust. I really hope we're all just jumping the gun and that's what's really going on here...

It's not "new album or bust", though. In general, I mean. Some people on the forums will be pissed but that doesn't matter to TB. It really looks like they're going to keep touring the same markets, in smaller venues each time, until Beta decides "fuck it". I would say until Axl decides "fuck it", but he seems to have already done that, judging by videos from the last run of shows. Why would Ron cancel solo dates for a release? If they were going to tour in support of something, there'd be rumblings of a release, but there's not. The official word from GNR was even "we have no info" on releases.