Favorite bad guys (and bad women)

dalsh327

The ones you LOVE to hate.

There's no real criteria on what kind of bad guy, if you want to include comedies, feel free, post photos, video clips, and a short homage to their awesomeness.

It could be an actor who plays a lot of bad guys and want to give him props, or a well known actor who usually plays good guys, but he did one movie where you went "you fucking bastard".

In some movies, there are no good guys, so you probably want to go for the most evil of the bunch in that case.

Edited by dalsh327

Guest Len B'stard

El Indio - For A Few Dollars More - Gian Maria Volonte

Bill Sykes - Oliver! - Oliver Reed

Bad guys are the best characters is all movies, or else the bad aspect of the good guys are, it's just one of those things, they kind of create the conflict upon which the meat and potatoes of the movies are centred around, they are always characters with a lot more mileage and intrigue etc too.

Edited by sugaraylen

Al Swearingen is the best bad guy of all time.

+1

Boyd Crowder.

Came here to post this.

Tell that to George Hearst.

It's a shame the show never had a proper ending, I wanted to see him die.

I agree with you on the proper ending...but man, I wouldn't have wanted to see Al die.

Hated his guts for sure.....but IDK......I think he was the "ultimate" survivor.

+1

Boyd Crowder.

Came here to post this.

Tell that to George Hearst.

It's a shame the show never had a proper ending, I wanted to see him die.

I agree with you on the proper ending...but man, I wouldn't have wanted to see Al die.

Hated his guts for sure.....but IDK......I think he was the "ultimate" survivor.

Historically Al lived til 1904 many years after the show took place. The actor is a lot older than the real Al. He was 31 when he first came to Deadwood, just a few years older than Bullock.

Nucky Thompson, Arnold Rothstein and Al Capone from Boardwalk Empire are great examples. Especially Stephen Graham's portrayal of Capone.

Guest Len B'stard

Calvera - Magnificent Seven

'Generosity! That was my first mistake. I give these people a little extra and they use it to make trouble against me. Goes to show you, sooner or later you have to answer for every good deed!'