Ghost

axlslash

I bet its a complicated situation. If he wrote everything, then yeah, the other guys arent equals. But they played and toured as a band and should obviously be paid. A shame the band fell apart already, but it seems it's like a NIN sort of thing where Papa runs the show

• 1 month later...

I've sort of revisited Ghost after seeing them on the first few gigs of the Maiden tour. I've liked them, but the first album is all that really stuck with me. I saw them open for Maiden a number of times in 2014 and I thought they were a solid opening band back then. But they've totally blown me away these last three gigs I've seen, they're ten times the band I feel like I saw three years ago. Using this break before my next round of Maiden dates to really re-familiarize myself with their whole catalogue. 

Also seeing them do a headline show in Indianapolis on July 13th, so I'm really excited for that :) 

• Like 1

Cool man enjoyed your story :) Yeah love Ghost, side story for ya. Other day this 80s pop rock track came on the radio n im like hell I know this song then it hit me...

It was the original Missionary Man by Eurythmics that Ghost did!! lmao I was so excited that a song that Ghost did was on day time radio, even tho it was the original lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

ghostdevotion.jpg

"Ceremony And Devotion" track listing:

01. Square Hammer
02. From The Pinnacle To The Pit
03. Con Clavi Con Dio
04. Per Aspera Ad Inferi
05. Body And Blood
06. Devil Church
07. Cirice
08. Ghuleh/Zombie Queen
09. Year Zero
10. Spoksonat
11. He Is
12. Mummy Dust
13. Absolution
14. Ritual
15. Monstrance Clock

Bonus tracks : Elizabeth and Secular Haze

Edited by Silent Jay

• 1 month later...

Swedish occult metal band GHOST will release its as-yet-untitled fourth album in late spring or early summer Loma Vista Recordings. The follow-up to 2015's "Meliora" was recorded last year at Artery studios in Stockholm with producer Tom Dalgety (OPETH, ROYAL BLOOD) and was mixed in January at Westlake Studios in West Hollywood, California with Andy Wallace(NIRVANA, SLAYER). Songtitles set to appear on the LP include "Rats", "Life Eternal", "Faith" and "Dance Macabre".

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ghosts-tobias-forge-on-upcoming-album-its-a-heavy-record-with-a-heavy-theme/

admat-bg-05.jpg?nc=s

Edited by Silent Jay

• 1 month later...

This is the band I have been most obsessed with ever (behind GNR obvs).

Saw them open for AiC in Nov 2013 and was so intrigued, one of the only times where I have seen a big gathering of fans for the opening band only.

So so stoked for this new album.

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:08 AM, axlslash said:

Are you freakin kidding me? Damn, wish I lived in Norway.

I know Ghost will come back to Dallas. They have a huge following here and always sell out. When I saw them open for Iron Maiden, the place was packed when Ghost came out. Everyone knows who these guys are now.

Papa: Can't wait to see you again!:headbang:

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I saw this weird mini movie on blabbermouth.net with Papa. Guess it's a clue to the new album.

They're just gearing up to reveal Papa IV ahead of the tour I think. Though the album can't be far off either. 

20 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

They're just gearing up to reveal Papa IV ahead of the tour I think. Though the album can't be far off either. 

Read the new cd would be late spring. I know Ghost will definitely do another US tour. Anytime they tour Dallas, the place is packed.

Yeah, looked like a new Papa reveal. Just love his whole way of telling the Papa story. It's like a new mystery and I totally love mysteries.

Ghost has a new singer called Cardinal Copia.

We all know this is still Tobias just a change of make up. Saw a small clip of him singing and it's definitely still Papa.

At least, he changes things up every now and then to keep things fresh and cool. As long as he still has that amazing voice, I don't care what the hell he's calling himself now.:headbang:

On 4/7/2017 at 3:51 AM, st0n3r said:

So a lot of drama going on in the Ghost-camp. http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former-ghost-members-accuse-singer-of-trying-to-shamelessly-turn-band-into-solo-project/ 

Still looking forward to seeing them monday. 

HUM...lead singer trying to turn the band into a solo project??  I've never heard of anyone ever accused of this before....:axl92: