Bumblefoot showing new Gn'R song ideas

Bruno P.

Ugh. This is depressing...And not because the music is bad. It's because it's good. And Axl Rose is Axl Rose.

I agree. I would think at this point they would all be excited to try and write new music. I know Axl worries about the label and all the business side, but that doesnt mean you can't write. Write the next album, go on tour and play some of it, then record if you want. I think most fans would be ok with that, as long as new things are happening. This rut is depressing.

Woah! That was really cool. On two levels : 1) the music is superb (the first one especially. With the 2nd and 3rd, there's less there, so its harder to imagine the final result) ; 2) that BBF is even just letting us hear this stuff. Its really appreciated.

This community is like a beaten wife - we take so much abuse and shit, and then with just one tiny piece of affection we come running back every time. Its nice to have something positive for once.

For us TWAT lovers

That was cool. Bumble's renditions of Don't Cry, Better, and There Was A Time are all very good. I appreciate how easily he can just play anything. Too bad he's not able to express himself artistically through Gn'R.

You have to wonder: how much time can he put up with not releasing anything? He's in Guns since 2006. Fuck.

Edited by Rovim

I don't think Axl likes Bumble very much... will probalby never give him the chance to write with him.... only keeps him around to do the bucket shredding bits. Pity, there could be some great tunes in there if Axl would get his ass in a studio.

Some of the best songs have been written in an hour or so... Axl over thinks everything.

For us TWAT lovers

That was cool. Bumble's renditions of Don't Cry, Better, and There Was A Time are all very good. I appreciate how easily he can just play anything. Too bad he's not able to express himself artistically through Gn'R.

You have to wonder: how much time can he put up with not releasing anything? He's in Guns since 2006. Fuck.

He has multiple projects on the go so writing for GNR might not really be as important for him as we think. Not a fact, just a possible explanation.

It seems like bumble and dj both are eager. Well, if they're in a band together why in no part of the vids does he talk about "this part dj wrote"? I feel like they're eager to get their own stuff out as Gnr but not to work together. If that's not true why aren't they talking about songs they wrote together ever? Is there a clause in their contracts they can't write together or play together outside guns? Take the first steps yourselves guys. The whole band minus axl should have a whole record written together by now if strictly getting axl in the studio is the problem.

It all sounds pretty interesting.

What kills me though, as other have said, is that THIS IS WHAT A BAND DOES. They come up with ideas, and work on them.

Not our band, of course. But normal bands.

Exactly.

Hopefully Axl/Beta and her children will see that their band is very creative and wants to share new music with the millions of GnR fans out there.

I was looking at Prince's discography and it's mindblowing. Sometimes he puts out more albums in a year than Axl has put out in his 25 years of running GnR.