BBF Nightrain Chat Discussion

wasted

One of these days there will be a surprise. An honest-to-goodness true surprise. When and where that will be is anyone's guess, nonetheless I think it will happen. We don't don't know the details of what it will be, but something "new" will happen. At some point. Ya just never know.

Are you serious?

Yes, one day soon, DJ will write the best GNR album ever.

GNRs best days are truly ahead of them. Right? Like, GNR will become known for the album that DJ wrote, not AFD or UYI.

Right?

I'm not quite sure what you're babbling about. All I said is there will be a surprise one day, something new will happen. Your response is almost... word salad.

After looking at some of the questions that people posted on Paradise City I think we're going to be disappointed with the chat. People always say how interviews are filtered but that doesn't seem to be the case. People are actually asking some very soft questions...

CDII :lol:

Yeah, and he'll also tell us all about the Easter Bunny. And Santa.

People are asking shit like "what's you favourite colour" and "what was the first riff you learned"...
At least those are questions he can actually answer.

Hey all! I'll be doing an exclusive chat for @GunsNRoses's official fanclub 'Nightrain' this upcoming Monday Oct 28 (8PM NY time...) Follow the link below to get details & info on how you can submit your questions. (I'll try to do it from the studio with guitar in hand...)

If you're not a Nightrain member, you can still sign up through gunsnroses.com

http://gunsnroses.com/campaigns/2371

Hey all! I'll be doing an exclusive chat for @GunsNRoses's official fanclub 'Nightrain' this upcoming Monday Oct 28 (8PM NY time...) Follow the link below to get details & info on how you can submit your questions. (I'll try to do it from the studio with guitar in hand...)

If you're not a Nightrain member, you can still sign up through gunsnroses.com

http://gunsnroses.com/campaigns/2371

Let's ask him to play the general, atlas shrugged, etc

So did anything come of this? I already know the answer, but its just fun to see what everyone thought in the wake of their latest disappointment.

I'm thinking we'll have to wait for the chat to happen before we'll know what came of it haha.

I wouldn't be surprised, considering his back and he had that dream of the plane crash, that might have been a hint. he did just post some songs he's writing for GNR didn't he, seems like he wouldn't really be leaving. But if he wants to have a solo career, it's now he has exposure, he's not going to get any bigger than this. He doesn't want to quit mid tour dropping everyone in it, so between tours seems like there's more chance. Hopefully he can tell us something.

with him debuting new song ideas and either a new album or the dvd maybe next, is he going to tell us something?

can he really just say nothing?

He's going to leak the album!!!

If he leaked the album and then mic-dropped on Axl and quit the band, he'd immediately become my favorite person.

I think if he does, Axl wont find any one else to fill in. GNR will be free to do Motley Roses hard rock record Tommy and Del want to do. Dj is basically a Crue guitarist he doesn't need Ron shredding across his riffs. That might be a great record if they make it work. If they stick with the pro tools tapestry of CD. Like Ron and he did some awesome stuff on CD so I don't want him to leave. I'm not sure what I would do if I had a back problem long term. I had one short term and it was just annoying, but it got better. I could sit, like a flight of 8 hours would be agony. I'd have to get up and hear all this cracking, could barley walk. But then it got better. And it's like whoo too, but to have that pain forever. I don;t know, fuck that! surely more medicine or extreme pain killers. I took no pain killers after a while. I did for a bit, but just nurofen plus. Hope Ron gets to do Shackler's more if they tour, like after Jungle.

I think if he does, Axl wont find any one else to fill in. GNR will be free to do Motley Roses hard rock record Tommy and Del want to do. Dj is basically a Crue guitarist he doesn't need Ron shredding across his riffs. That might be a great record if they make it work. If they stick with the pro tools tapestry of CD. Like Ron and he did some awesome stuff on CD so I don't want him to leave. I'm not sure what I would do if I had a back problem long term. I had one short term and it was just annoying, but it got better. I could sit, like a flight of 8 hours would be agony. I'd have to get up and hear all this cracking, could barley walk. But then it got better. And it's like whoo too, but to have that pain forever. I don;t know, fuck that! surely more medicine or extreme pain killers. I took no pain killers after a while. I did for a bit, but just nurofen plus. Hope Ron gets to do Shackler's more if they tour, like after Jungle.

:rofl-lol:

Sometimes I can't fucking stand your posts, but this is a gem.

:rofl-lol:

Sometimes I can't fucking stand your posts, but this is a gem.

Ron is my spiritual brother of back pain. I just had tissue damage which isn't anything compared to nerve damage. I just ripped some tissue in the vertebrae trying to do a sit up to Madagascar.

• Like 1