Slash on "Larry King Now" tonight

Slash2baz

Legendary guitarist Slash is breaking into horror films as the producer and composer of "Nothing Left to Fear". In this candid interview, Slash speaks out on leaving Guns N' Roses, living a clean and sober life & the state of rock and roll today.

Watch this full episode of "Larry King Now" on Ora TV & Hulu: http://on.ora.tv/LuarGS

Trailer is interesting !

:awesomeface:

Still talking about GNR lol

Correction: still being asked about GN'R...by one of the nation's largest-profile media figures and reputable interviewers.

Journalists are paid to ask questions that they deem the majority of their audience will want to know the answers to. Slash will be asked about GN'R until the day he dies. Period. No matter what film he's producing, solo record he's releasing -- there will always be a question involving GN'R tacked on at some point by the interviewer.

Larry King (OraTV?? Is that a cable channel or a web channel?) gets a pass when he calls Ringo "George".

Slash will probably answer reunion questions if they're over 80 years old (79, close enough in Larry's case) and their idea of contemporary music is Sinatra.

Just watched the interview and I am in love with Slash.

"Is it hard to maintain your hair?" "(laughs) its just what it is!"

Slash has a very relatable way to him that he just always seems nice. I'm not saying he's the messiah or anything, but I'd venture to say he's one of the nicer more down to earth guys in rock. He's open to talk about anything, he's got an interesting life, and he just tells it how it is. With what he has to put up with from interviews, he handles it very well and has for the better part of 20 years. I love his answers.

Still talking about GNR lol

Correction: still being asked about GN'R...by one of the nation's largest-profile media figures and reputable interviewers.

Journalists are paid to ask questions that they deem the majority of their audience will want to know the answers to. Slash will be asked about GN'R until the day he dies. Period. No matter what film he's producing, solo record he's releasing -- there will always be a question involving GN'R tacked on at some point by the interviewer.

+1

Slash is a huge part of GNR even if he isn't in the band. That speaks volumes and pretty much tells you all you need to know as far as I am concerned. There is no reason for Slash not to be asked and it is not in the realm of ridiculousness for Slash to answer some of said questions.

Edited by WhazUp

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cringe moment -

Slash talking about quitting smoking :- 'and them my mom died of lung cancer, through smoking...'

Larry - 'why did you decide to have your hair that way?'

LA

Ah. A Larry King classic. I once saw an interview he was conducting with a woman who was raped by a hitchhiker. She was coming home from the grocery store and picked this guy up who made her pull onto a side street and raped her. After going through her ordeal, the pain of the memory clearly in her voice. Larry King responds with

"What happened to the food?"

amazing.