never seen this before, would anyone buy it?

gunsguy

hey all, found a few of these officially licensed watches, can't find them online from 2004 use your illusion theme. now the coolest part is they come in a black tin with the guns logo raised into it.

here is a pic, should I buy some and sell me? would anyone like to have them? I'm more interested in the tin it's awesome

x1q3.jpg

if there is interest I will buy some more

Edited by gunsguy

the tin is fuck in awesome, I'm out of town for weekend but I'll try to post better pics when I return. the tin is rad. it's just I've never seen it before and can't find it online anywhere. unsure if I should spend a bunch of dough on them to sell or not. will decide in am

2004/5 Mass Produced and at the time were sold way over priced (from a watch guy, this is complete junk as far as watches go but cool overall). Fairly common in the last few years. See 'em on eBay from time to time.

The retarded large biker watchband was trendy in the states back then, lol. Sometimes we get some lame ass trends.

2004/5 Mass Produced and at the time were sold way over priced (from a watch guy, this is complete junk as far as watches go but cool overall). Fairly common in the last few years. See 'em on eBay from time to time.

The retarded large biker watchband was trendy in the states back then, lol. Sometimes we get some lame ass trends.

I have yet to see them listed anywhere, and have never seen em, perhaps they were never sold in Canada? Only one I could find the guy took the tin and sold the watch on ebay, no current listings found.

Thanks for the information on them though, good to know, will be sorting them soon and putting them up on ebay

#swag!!! THINK OF THE SWAG HV. Lmao. I can write Ashba on it for you ;)

But GG in reply to your last reply to me. Could very well not have been sold in Canada. And to clairfy the junk comment I made I mean as far as the movement inside the watch and all that jazz. I used to work in a watch store. so I dealt with a lot of junky watches. Just like anything you get what you pay for.

ANd for the record, I want a tin too. :P

• Like 1