Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

username

username

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,978 posts
  • 08-January 04
I have nothing against Muslims. But if they want to live under a sharia rule, they just need to get the fuck out of my country and go to Saudi Arabia or something.

Extremist Muslim logic:
- Go to live somewhere else because they have it better there
- Try to place that place to where they came from
  • SoulMonster likes this

Chinese Democracy starts NOW 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008!!!
Chinese Democracy II starts NOW 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015!!! (lolcd2) 
Three hour meeting starts NOW!!!

Snake-Pit

Snake-Pit

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,682 posts
  • 27-March 09

This just looks like gang thuggery to me.

'was my reaction when I heard this' -> http://www.telegraph...-extremist.html

It's not recent. Some American getting attack by like minded youths is. (I believe it happened this week, hence the thread).

Hey Snake-Pit,
I need you to change the signature in your picture. I know you've had it for a long while, but we're no longer allowing posts that include nudity/drugs. That includes signature.
Thanks,

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

Is there anything to suggest thats its something other than just 5 or 6 idiots just, well, being idiots?  The way it's all written up as firstly, there is such a thing as a 'muslim area' of East London, which there isn't, and these patrols are some kind of actual continuous occurance aside from just 5 prats one day deciding to fuck with these poor guys.

If there is doubt about this i could make a vid of myself, with a can of Stella, walking round in East London next time i'm up there :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen, 26 October 2013 - 06:50 AM.

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --
Doin that there's a good chance the chavs'll do me first :lol:

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 17,172 posts
  • 25-November 02

Can you curse up a storm and act like a poof at the same time while wearing a half-shirt, just to make sure you're noticed by 'em?  :lol:

You mean just be himself? :lol:

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --
Just cuz you know id pull off meggings better than you :lol:

DR DOOM

DR DOOM

SUPER GOD

• SILVER
  • 3,518 posts
  • 05-September 13

Sounds more like the wanker patrol :jerkoff:

Ill bet its just a bunch of blokes inspired by FOUR LIONS :rofl-lol:

From Latveria with lols

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 17,172 posts
  • 25-November 02

Just cuz you know id pull off meggings better than you :lol:

I once went to the pub on Boxing Day in a pair of sheer jeggings and nothing else. So tight and see thru you could tell what religion I was. :lol:

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

Just cuz you know id pull off meggings better than you

I once went to the pub on Boxing Day in a pair of sheer jeggings and nothing else. So tight and see thru you could tell what religion I was.

The best i've ever done is black wet look ones :lol:  And only then cuz i was fucking mullered :lol:

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 17,172 posts
  • 25-November 02

Just cuz you know id pull off meggings better than you

I once went to the pub on Boxing Day in a pair of sheer jeggings and nothing else. So tight and see thru you could tell what religion I was.

The best i've ever done is black wet look ones :lol:  And only then cuz i was fucking mullered :lol:
Oh it was Boxing Day morning after we'd all been up all night Christmas Day. I was telling this lesbo lass that I wanted to get into her pants so she made me wear 'em. :lol:

Edited by Dazey, 26 October 2013 - 08:48 AM.

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

Christmas Day dear!

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 17,172 posts
  • 25-November 02

Christmas Day dear!

That's what you think!!! :lol: Not the first time I've lost a day or two. :lol:

Takeshi

Takeshi

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,191 posts
  • 29-September 05

The real problem is that people start talking about Muslims as if they're one homogeneous group.  There are a wide variety of groups within Islam from the moderate to the lunatic extreme.  The problem in England is that the UK started giving asylum to violent jihadists in the 1970's who were run out of their own country.  That has created a center for radical ideology in London.  There is a reason why they refer to it as Londonistan.  The Salafists and the Wahabists are both present in London and they need to be dealt with aggressively by the authorities.  They are engaging in violence and coercion against Muslims just as much as non Muslims and something has to be done.

Posted Image

Snake-Pit

Snake-Pit

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,682 posts
  • 27-March 09

There is a reason why they refer to it as Londonistan...

:lol: -  sorry

I've heard of Bradfordistan, but not Londonistan before... I thought all those stans were up North.

Edited by Snake-Pit, 26 October 2013 - 09:31 AM.

Hey Snake-Pit,
I need you to change the signature in your picture. I know you've had it for a long while, but we're no longer allowing posts that include nudity/drugs. That includes signature.
Thanks,

Dopey

Dopey

I've Got Something Thats Been Building Up Inside

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • 26-October 13
lunatics everywhere

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users