Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Coma16

Coma16

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 6,991 posts
  • 27-May 11

The good muslims only pretend to disapprove of the radical ones. All part of the plan...

#GuitarInHand

401914_10152867527845352_1449427467_n.jp

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

The good muslims only pretend to disapprove of the radical ones. All part of the plan...

Watch out, there's one behind youuuu :lol:  La-illa-ha, il-Allah hu! :lol:

I love how so much is being made of this, even though there is virtually no evidence to suggest this is anything other than just a fuckin' bunch of idiots, the fact there is no such thing as this muslim patrol crap, i mean we got Londoners here right, how many of you have seen a fuckin' muslim patrol going on?!?!

Yet at the same time, an 80 something muslim grandfather gets stabbed to death in the streets by a Ukranian right wing nutcase...i wonder how much coverage thats getting in America.

Edited by sugaraylen, 26 October 2013 - 09:57 AM.

• SoulMonster likes this

ZoSoRose

ZoSoRose

Shitposter Of The Year 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,714 posts
  • 14-December 08
This is so wrong
<p>Guns N' Roses- London Ontario 2010, Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Detroit Michigan 2012 | Slash- Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Grand Rapids Michigan 2012, Detroit Michigan 2012, Lansing Michigan 2013 | Duff McKagan- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Buckethead- Detroit Michigan 2011 | Walking Papers- Clarkston Michigan 2013 | The Dead Daisies- Clarkston Michigan 2013| Met Slash, Duff, Ron, Richard, Dizzy and DJ

Snake-Pit

Snake-Pit

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts
  • 27-March 09

I see other gangs. lol

No muslim ones though.

Hey Snake-Pit,
I need you to change the signature in your picture. I know you've had it for a long while, but we're no longer allowing posts that include nudity/drugs. That includes signature.
Thanks,

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

I love how so much is being made of this, even though there is virtually no evidence to suggest this is anything other than just a fuckin' bunch of idiots, the fact there is no such thing as this muslim patrol crap, i mean we got Londoners here right, how many of you have seen a fuckin' muslim patrol going on?!?!

But Lenny with all due respect, did you read this link I posted earlier?

The police say the Muslim Patrols exist, why would they lie about that?

And a different group of Muslims was arrested in January for the exact same thing, punching men after taking beer out of their hands while proclaiming they are Muslim Patrol and that drinking is against Islam.  It sure sounds like these patrols exist, the only question is how prevalent they are.  Maybe it's only a dozen or so taking part, but it exists to some degree. :shrugs:

http://www.thedailyb...ms-patrols.html

"The attack took place in an area where police say self-appointed “Muslim patrols” have been operating. The men have allegedly targeted gay Londoners, drinkers and women they consider to be dressed inappropriately."

Does that actually warrant the concept of stating something as muslim gangs patrolling the street?  It doesn't, does it?  I mean does a dozen or so taking part not more or less mean that it is just a couple of idiots being idiots?  I mean i can take you now, down places in my town, thats small and suburban and me being brown skinned and hanging around there could get me into a sticky situation, or places up North, Chappel Town and...y'know, any number of fuckin' places where that might happen, it wouldn't justify or warrant me saying that whiteboys were patrolling the streets looking for asians.  

Once again, any posters from London, if you've seen a muslim patrol, feel free to chime in :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen, 26 October 2013 - 10:24 AM.

T.wa.T

T.wa.T

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts
  • 07-January 13
Someone needs to do, whatever it is, that good ol' Jack Burton would do.
Posted Image

Coma16

Coma16

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 6,991 posts
  • 27-May 11
Religion aside, this is no different that any other gang claiming their hood.

#GuitarInHand

401914_10152867527845352_1449427467_n.jp

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

But Lenny with all due respect, did you read this link I posted earlier?

The police say the Muslim Patrols exist, why would they lie about that?

And a different group of Muslims was arrested in January for the exact same thing, punching men after taking beer out of their hands while proclaiming they are Muslim Patrol and that drinking is against Islam.  It sure sounds like these patrols exist, the only question is how prevalent they are.  Maybe it's only a dozen or so taking part, but it exists to some degree. :shrugs:

http://www.thedailyb...ms-patrols.html

"The attack took place in an area where police say self-appointed “Muslim patrols” have been operating. The men have allegedly targeted gay Londoners, drinkers and women they consider to be dressed inappropriately."

Does that actually warrant the concept of stating something as muslim gangs patrolling the street?  It doesn't, does it?  I mean does a dozen or so taking part not more or less mean that it is just a couple of idiots being idiots?  I mean i can take you now, down places in my town, thats small and suburban and me being brown skinned and hanging around there could get me into a sticky situation, or places up North, Chappel Town and...y'know, any number of fuckin' places where that might happen, it wouldn't justify or warrant me saying that whiteboys were patrolling the streets looking for asians.  

Once again, any posters from London, if you've seen a muslim patrol, feel free to chime in :lol:

I hope you're right, Len ... I hope this really is just a small bunch of radicals.  But even if it is, don't you think it should be nipped in the bud before these patrols recruit more Muslims to do the same thing?  That's how neighborhoods are taken over, you know ... intimidation gets greater and those being intimidated either bow down or leave.

Problem is, how would anybody know they've seen a Muslim Patrol unless they personally get approached by them for drinking or whatnot?  It's not like the patrols are wearing uniforms and badges.  :lol:

I don't think anything of it because i think it's the wilfull accentuating of a bunch of nothingness, the equivalent of which goes on across the world in towns and cities and now basically shitloads is being made of it because it suits the political climate of the day.  To make a comment like 'it should be nipped in the bud' is like 50% agreeing that there is some kind of issue here, when there isn't.

Lemme give you an example, my cousins a high school kid and one day his teachers call me in (he gave em my name so i can cover for him so his old man don't find out) and apparently these fuckin' idiots had been bullying other kids in school, nicking their money and that and calling themselves, this group of Kashmiri lads (i cringe saying this) MIG or Muslim International Gangsters *facepalm*.  

Now half of these kids know exactly jackshit about Islam, couldn't probably care less about it, are as educated in Islam or Islamic ways as you are (presumption, sorry!) but they stuck this little name on themselves and went about acting like fuckin' wrong uns.  Needless to say i gave him a good slap when he got home but anyway right, the way the school made a big deal of it, to the point of expelling them and all this stuff and calling the people, it was as if they were making some serious kinda case that these guys were some kinda faith based threat to society...when in my school when i was growing up (and probably still today in some places in England) the wonderful sport of 'Paki Bashing' was prevalent.  And I mean REALLY prevalent.  Which basically entails groups of white lads going around kickin' the fuck out of any fucker with brown skin.

But in neither of those cases do i think it warrants to say gangs are patrolling the streets, cuz it's not, it's just idiots being idiots.  In fact, I bet you any money on earth that, post 9/11 there's more instances in America of white people fuckin' up muslims or people of muslim appearance than there is anything like gangs of muslim in London attacking anybody.

It just suits people to paint these pictures and it suits certain readers to sit there and wring their hands and go on about how this needs to be stopped and muslims are getting out of hand, it's a load of rubbish quite frankly.

Snake-Pit

Snake-Pit

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts
  • 27-March 09

Let's not alienate people who want to alienate themselves when they've got the freedom to do it.

Hey Snake-Pit,
I need you to change the signature in your picture. I know you've had it for a long while, but we're no longer allowing posts that include nudity/drugs. That includes signature.
Thanks,

SoulMonster

SoulMonster

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,023 posts
  • 12-December 08

WTF is going on in Greenwich Village, NYC - Muslim gangs use violence to suppress non-muslims???

http://atlasshrugs20...h-tire-iro.html

Edited by SoulMonster, 26 October 2013 - 10:59 AM.

Taking things too seriously since 1988. -- I wonder how it is to be an agnostic, dyslexic insomniac, lying awake at night wondering if there really is a dog. -- NEVER EXPECT, ALWAYS HOPE.

Snake-Pit

Snake-Pit

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts
  • 27-March 09

WTF is going on in Greenwich Village, NYC - Muslim gangs use violence to suppress non-muslims???

http://atlasshrugs20...h-tire-iro.html

See! It's not just UK. :P

Hey Snake-Pit,
Thanks,

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

But in neither of those cases do i think it warrants to say gangs are patrolling the streets, cuz it's not, it's just idiots being idiots.  In fact, I bet you any money on earth that, post 9/11 there's more instances in America of white people fuckin' up muslims or people of muslim appearance than there is anything like gangs of muslim in London attacking anybody.

If there is, I'd want to know about it so that I could tell my Muslim friends to stay away from those areas.  To date I have not heard of any such area in the states or Canada.  Sure there's a small percentage of ignorant Americans and Canadians who resent Muslims, but no organized patrols forcing them to behave a certain way exist to the best of my knowledge. :shrugs:

Really?  Cuz I've heard, from within the muslim community, that muslims are treated like shit in America routinely and the ones that are there do their best to hide their muslim-ness.  Just as you, on that side of the ocean, hear that gangs of muslims roam the streets enforcing their religion on people in old London town, do you see perhaps a sort of parallel there?  I mean i could go online now and find umpteen examples, a helluva lot more than you can of muslims in England doing this shit i wager, of people in America that have sought out and killed muslims or people they believed to be of muslim appearance to justify a certain paranoia but that wouldn't make it the reality.

I mean make no mistake about it, most muslims i know wouldn't even go to America cuz they think you lot'll bite their heads off.  They read it off articles online too.

Quite frankly, whenever you read or hear something like this, it's generally good to engage your brain a little I mean, would America or England stand for this fuckin' shit on their streets, widespread?  I mean people talk of 'political correctness', well the US and UK have had no qualms about invading two muslim countries for absolutely no decent reason, d'ya think they'd be shy at dealing with such an issue on their home ground?  People talk of this political correctness that protects muslims apparently, when all over the fuckin' western world things like 'banning hijab' are being seriously considered and in some instances, legislated.

And again, it's kinda selective too, i mean that assault is getting huge coverage in America, an assault…when, as previously mentioned, a right wing Ukranian guy just went to jail for stabbing an 80 yr old muslim grandfather to death cuz he was a muslim, how much coverage is that getting, have you even heard about it?  

And i notice this a lot with America, like for example i was watching this interview with a guy called Stephen Lennon who, until recently, was the leader of a group called the EDL or English Defence League who would basically gather and do protest in muslim communities and hurl abuse and engage in acts of violence against muslims (who to be fair turned up in numbers to hold up their end too, so it's not all one way traffic) and this guy on some American show, Bill O Reilly, i think it's like…y'know, it's not some Mickey Mouse show as far as i know it's a pretty like…it's a pretty big show over there, this guy invites Lennon on the show and gives him a really really sympathetic forum and it's like hang on, do you know who this guy is, do you know what he does?!?!  But it's OK cuz it fed into this fantasy of muslims and the threat of their taking over or somehow crippling the western world, its kinda worrying to be honest.

And i was thinking wow, if i was some American and i didn't know who the EDL were i'd probably watch this and go 'OMG, it's crazy over there, muslims REALLY ARE taking over the streets of England, we better start dealing with the ones over here before things start going pear-shaped for us'.

Think man, thats all I'm saying, think.  Do you really have to be told that there aren't muslim gangs roaming the streets of England terrorising and enforcing shari'a law on the poor citizens of England, do you really have to be told that thats kinda spurious and a bunch of bullshit, I mean doesn't a basic awareness of the world around you not kinda make you see that for what it is right off the bat?

Also, every article i've read so far on this, from respectable and even tabloid news reports make no mention of any religious motive or anything at all related to religion, even in the victims statement, basically he was just some yank walking around Tower Hamlets at night who got battered, or bottled more specifically, the link to Islam is absolutely non-existent…now i'm not saying it ain't there but it's not mentioned…in any of em when i google it, even in The Daily Mails one and believe me, if it was gonna give muslims the hump it'd be there :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen, 26 October 2013 - 12:52 PM.

shades

shades

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,607 posts
  • 11-July 03

I can tell you that attacks on Muslims simply because they are Muslims, in the states is a very rare occurrence.

There just is not that widespread ignorance. There certainly is a larger instance of prejudice in general toward certain groups including muslims than there should be.

But the violence is an anomaly.

And there will never be a community of Muslims that terrorize the streets here, set up a 'no outsider' zone through violence or otherwise.

There are just too many weapons here, and Americans don't take kindly to such things.

they can however set up these zones as many other minorities set them up, by running them down and making them so unappealing that no one

wants to come in.

• AxlsAngel likes this
ROCK ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF

AxlsAngel

AxlsAngel

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,289 posts
  • 16-August 07

Muslims are our Nazis.

I agree, but just the extremists and not all Muslims in general.

axlsangelqi5.jpg

"The truth is the truth hurts... don't you agree?"

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 17,194 posts
  • 25-November 02

I can tell you that attacks on Muslims simply because they are Muslims, in the states is a very rare occurrence.

Yeah cuz they tend to spark Sikhs and Hindus and any other darky instead. :lol:

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users