Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

WTF is going on in East London - Muslim patrols using violence to enforce Sharia Law???

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

Snake-Pit

Snake-Pit

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,176 posts
  • 27-March 09

Thankfully there's no so called Muslim Areas around here.

By "around here" do you mean the US?

I mean South London, that's in East London.

Okay, didn't know where you were located.  What I was getting at is there's approx 20 Muslim-only areas in the states, although they did not forcibly take over the towns the way they are doing in East London.

It's just radicalised kids going out and forming gangs.

Muslim Area = Their turf.

It's all very gangland and therefore stupid.

4aca2887-4014-4e31-848d-8a67d7916571_zps

Snake-Pit

Snake-Pit

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,176 posts
  • 27-March 09

sharia_zone.jpg?resize=400%2C258

I am SO glad I don't live in East London.

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

Am i missing something?  The article doesn't say anything about it being some kind of muslim patrol or being religion related, where are yous getting that aspect from?  Cuz i walked through East London drinking beer about 3 days ago, no one said nothing to me…and if they're doing it based on religion they'd have a go at me, i'm asian, 6'4, i've got a beard and an Allah related tattoo on my right forearm, i'd be a clear target.  Perhaps they were off patrol that day?

In fact, there are shops in East London, run by muslims, that sell alcohol and pork and all this stuff so it being some kinda Sha'ria controlled area area is a touch laughable as a concept.  

And yes there are gangs in East London, they are asian gangs (bangladeshi to be precise), they're called the BLM (Brick Lane Mafia) but they ain't exactly driven by a deep attachment with their faith :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen, 26 October 2013 - 03:15 AM.

username

username

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,655 posts
  • 08-January 04
I have nothing against Muslims. But if they want to live under a sharia rule, they just need to get the fuck out of my country and go to Saudi Arabia or something.

Extremist Muslim logic:
- Go to live somewhere else because they have it better there
- Try to place that place to where they came from
  • SoulMonster likes this
Three hour meeting starts NOW!!!

Snake-Pit

Snake-Pit

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,176 posts
  • 27-March 09

This just looks like gang thuggery to me.

'was my reaction when I heard this' -> http://www.telegraph...-extremist.html

It's not recent. Some American getting attack by like minded youths is. (I believe it happened this week, hence the thread).

The Linguini Occurrence

The Linguini Occurrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 6,561 posts
  • 01-October 11

Am i missing something?  The article doesn't say anything about it being some kind of muslim patrol or being religion related, where are yous getting that aspect from?  Cuz i walked through East London drinking beer about 3 days ago, no one said nothing to me…and if they're doing it based on religion they'd have a go at me, i'm asian, 6'4, i've got a beard and an Allah related tattoo on my right forearm, i'd be a clear target.  Perhaps they were off patrol that day?

In fact, there are shops in East London, run by muslims, that sell alcohol and pork and all this stuff so it being some kinda Sha'ria controlled area area is a touch laughable as a concept.  

And yes there are gangs in East London, they are asian gangs (bangladeshi to be precise), they're called the BLM (Brick Lane Mafia) but they ain't exactly driven by a deep attachment with their faith :lol:

I added to the OP one of the articles calling it Muslim Patrols, here it is as well:  http://www.thedailyb...ms-patrols.html

American Student Slashed In London, Police Eye “Muslims Patrols” Oct 24, 2013 12:15 PM EDT

A Florida man was beaten savagely in area where police say self-appointed “Muslim patrols” target gays, drinkers and scantily-clad women. Nico Hines reports.

An American student has been attacked by an Asian gang while out drinking beer with friends, in an area of East London where Muslim patrols have previously attempted to enforce sharia law.

Francesco Hounye, 22, who lives in Florida, was beaten savagely by the men who surrounded him, who kicked and punched him before smashing the bottle of beer into his face. Hounye was taken to hospital with deep slash wounds to his head. He has suffered permanent scarring and a chipped tooth.

The attack took place in an area where police say self-appointed “Muslim patrols” have been operating. The men have allegedly targeted gay Londoners, drinkers and women they consider to be dressed inappropriately.

“I am now scared to go out on my own in London," said Houyne, in a statement released by the police. "I feel very emotional about the whole situation. I also now face the rest of my life with the permanent scarring that will be left on my face as a result of this attack. Every time I look in the mirror from now on I will be reminded of this incident.”

In a video that was uploaded to YouTube earlier this year, a group of young Asian men can be heard threatening people as the roam the streets of Whitechapel. “This is a Muslim patrol, Muslim’s patrol the area… Alcohol is evil, no alcohol,” says one man. “Vigilantes implementing Islam upon your own necks,” chimes another voice.

Jordan Horner, a 19-year-old convert who took part in the Muslim patrols, pleaded guilty to two charges of assault in a London court last week. The group is accused of threatening to stab non-Muslims.

“This is a Muslim patrol, Muslim’s patrol the area … Alcohol is evil, no alcohol,” says one man.

On January 6, a group of Muslim vigilantes is accused of approaching a group of men in a lively area of East London and taking cans of beer out of their hands. Horner, who has changed his name to Jamal Uddin, is alleged to have punched two of the men after saying: “Why are you poisoning your body? It is against Islam. This is Muslim Patrol. Kill the non-believers.”

Two of Horner’s alleged accomplices will stand trial next month.

Footage of the attack on an American student was released this week after the police failed to track down the assailants who ripped the drink out of his hand in the early hours of June 17. The motivation of the attackers is unknown.

Detective Constable Ben Mott said he believed the suspects were local and called upon the Muslim community to identify the men who left a tourist scarred for life. “He had come to the UK to enhance his studies and has been left so shocked and horrified by what happened that he feels unsafe and is unsure if he wants to stay here.”

Edited by The Linguini Occurrence, 26 October 2013 - 06:47 AM.

ErinHeidi_zps257237e3.jpg

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

Is there anything to suggest thats its something other than just 5 or 6 idiots just, well, being idiots?  The way it's all written up as firstly, there is such a thing as a 'muslim area' of East London, which there isn't, and these patrols are some kind of actual continuous occurance aside from just 5 prats one day deciding to fuck with these poor guys.

If there is doubt about this i could make a vid of myself, with a can of Stella, walking round in East London next time i'm up there :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen, 26 October 2013 - 06:50 AM.

The Linguini Occurrence

The Linguini Occurrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 6,561 posts
  • 01-October 11

Is there anything to suggest thats its something other than just 5 or 6 idiots just, well, being idiots?

That's what I'm asking, are these isolated incidents being sensationalized by the media or is it really a serious problem?  It's getting a lot of publicity on the news in the states now that the video of the beating has been released.

If there is doubt about this i could make a vid of myself, with a can of Stella, walking round in East London next time i'm up there :lol:

Can you curse up a storm and act like a poof at the same time while wearing a half-shirt, just to make sure you're noticed by 'em?  :lol:

Edited by The Linguini Occurrence, 26 October 2013 - 06:57 AM.

ErinHeidi_zps257237e3.jpg

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --
Doin that there's a good chance the chavs'll do me first :lol:

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• Members
  • 16,426 posts
  • 25-November 02

Can you curse up a storm and act like a poof at the same time while wearing a half-shirt, just to make sure you're noticed by 'em?  :lol:

You mean just be himself? :lol:

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --
Just cuz you know id pull off meggings better than you :lol:

DR DOOM

DR DOOM

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts
  • 05-September 13

Sounds more like the wanker patrol :jerkoff:

Ill bet its just a bunch of blokes inspired by FOUR LIONS :rofl-lol:

pants on the ground pants on the ground lookin like a fool wit yo pants on the ground

LOL TRENT

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• Members
  • 16,426 posts
  • 25-November 02

Just cuz you know id pull off meggings better than you :lol:

I once went to the pub on Boxing Day in a pair of sheer jeggings and nothing else. So tight and see thru you could tell what religion I was. :lol:

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

Just cuz you know id pull off meggings better than you

I once went to the pub on Boxing Day in a pair of sheer jeggings and nothing else. So tight and see thru you could tell what religion I was.

The best i've ever done is black wet look ones :lol:  And only then cuz i was fucking mullered :lol:

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• Members
  • 16,426 posts
  • 25-November 02

Just cuz you know id pull off meggings better than you

I once went to the pub on Boxing Day in a pair of sheer jeggings and nothing else. So tight and see thru you could tell what religion I was.

The best i've ever done is black wet look ones :lol:  And only then cuz i was fucking mullered :lol:
Oh it was Boxing Day morning after we'd all been up all night Christmas Day. I was telling this lesbo lass that I wanted to get into her pants so she made me wear 'em. :lol:

Edited by Dazey, 26 October 2013 - 08:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users