Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

WTF is going on in East London - Muslim patrols using violence to enforce Sharia Law???

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

Christmas Day dear!

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 16,725 posts
  • 25-November 02

Christmas Day dear!

That's what you think!!! :lol: Not the first time I've lost a day or two. :lol:

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

Takeshi

Takeshi

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,191 posts
  • 29-September 05

The real problem is that people start talking about Muslims as if they're one homogeneous group.  There are a wide variety of groups within Islam from the moderate to the lunatic extreme.  The problem in England is that the UK started giving asylum to violent jihadists in the 1970's who were run out of their own country.  That has created a center for radical ideology in London.  There is a reason why they refer to it as Londonistan.  The Salafists and the Wahabists are both present in London and they need to be dealt with aggressively by the authorities.  They are engaging in violence and coercion against Muslims just as much as non Muslims and something has to be done.

Posted Image

Snake-Pit

Snake-Pit

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts
  • 27-March 09

There is a reason why they refer to it as Londonistan...

:lol: -  sorry

I've heard of Bradfordistan, but not Londonistan before... I thought all those stans were up North.

Edited by Snake-Pit, 26 October 2013 - 09:31 AM.

4aca2887-4014-4e31-848d-8a67d7916571_zps

Dopey

Dopey

I've Got Something Thats Been Building Up Inside

• SILVER
  • 134 posts
  • 26-October 13
lunatics everywhere

Posted Image

Coma16

Coma16

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 6,776 posts
  • 27-May 11

The good muslims only pretend to disapprove of the radical ones. All part of the plan...

#GuitarInHand

401914_10152867527845352_1449427467_n.jp

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

The good muslims only pretend to disapprove of the radical ones. All part of the plan...

Watch out, there's one behind youuuu :lol:  La-illa-ha, il-Allah hu! :lol:

I love how so much is being made of this, even though there is virtually no evidence to suggest this is anything other than just a fuckin' bunch of idiots, the fact there is no such thing as this muslim patrol crap, i mean we got Londoners here right, how many of you have seen a fuckin' muslim patrol going on?!?!

Yet at the same time, an 80 something muslim grandfather gets stabbed to death in the streets by a Ukranian right wing nutcase...i wonder how much coverage thats getting in America.

Edited by sugaraylen, 26 October 2013 - 09:57 AM.

• SoulMonster likes this

ZoSoRose

ZoSoRose

Shitposter Of The Year 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,342 posts
  • 14-December 08
This is so wrong
<p>Guns N' Roses- London Ontario 2010, Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Detroit Michigan 2012 | Slash- Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Grand Rapids Michigan 2012, Detroit Michigan 2012, Lansing Michigan 2013 | Duff McKagan- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Buckethead- Detroit Michigan 2011 | Walking Papers- Clarkston Michigan 2013 | The Dead Daisies- Clarkston Michigan 2013| Met Slash, Duff, Ron, Richard, Dizzy and DJ

Snake-Pit

Snake-Pit

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts
  • 27-March 09

I see other gangs. lol

No muslim ones though.

4aca2887-4014-4e31-848d-8a67d7916571_zps

The Linguini Occurrence

The Linguini Occurrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 6,746 posts
  • 01-October 11

I love how so much is being made of this, even though there is virtually no evidence to suggest this is anything other than just a fuckin' bunch of idiots, the fact there is no such thing as this muslim patrol crap, i mean we got Londoners here right, how many of you have seen a fuckin' muslim patrol going on?!?!

But Lenny with all due respect, did you read this link I posted earlier?

The police say the Muslim Patrols exist, why would they lie about that?

And a different group of Muslims was arrested in January for the exact same thing, punching men after taking beer out of their hands while proclaiming they are Muslim Patrol and that drinking is against Islam.  It sure sounds like these patrols exist, the only question is how prevalent they are.  Maybe it's only a dozen or so taking part, but it exists to some degree. :shrugs:

http://www.thedailyb...ms-patrols.html

"The attack took place in an area where police say self-appointed “Muslim patrols” have been operating. The men have allegedly targeted gay Londoners, drinkers and women they consider to be dressed inappropriately."

Dexter likes this

ErinHeidi_zps257237e3.jpg

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

And a different group of Muslims was arrested in January for the exact same thing, punching men after taking beer out of their hands while proclaiming they are Muslim Patrol and that drinking is against Islam.  It sure sounds like these patrols exist, the only question is how prevalent they are.  Maybe it's only a dozen or so taking part, but it exists to some degree. :shrugs:

"The attack took place in an area where police say self-appointed “Muslim patrols” have been operating. The men have allegedly targeted gay Londoners, drinkers and women they consider to be dressed inappropriately."

Does that actually warrant the concept of stating something as muslim gangs patrolling the street?  It doesn't, does it?  I mean does a dozen or so taking part not more or less mean that it is just a couple of idiots being idiots?  I mean i can take you now, down places in my town, thats small and suburban and me being brown skinned and hanging around there could get me into a sticky situation, or places up North, Chappel Town and...y'know, any number of fuckin' places where that might happen, it wouldn't justify or warrant me saying that whiteboys were patrolling the streets looking for asians.  

Once again, any posters from London, if you've seen a muslim patrol, feel free to chime in :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen, 26 October 2013 - 10:24 AM.

The Linguini Occurrence

The Linguini Occurrence

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 6,746 posts
  • 01-October 11

Does that actually warrant the concept of stating something as muslim gangs patrolling the street?  It doesn't, does it?  I mean does a dozen or so taking part not more or less mean that it is just a couple of idiots being idiots?  I mean i can take you now, down places in my town, thats small and suburban and me being brown skinned and hanging around there could get me into a sticky situation, or places up North, Chappel Town and...y'know, any number of fuckin' places where that might happen, it wouldn't justify or warrant me saying that whiteboys were patrolling the streets looking for asians.  

Once again, any posters from London, if you've seen a muslim patrol, feel free to chime in :lol:

I hope you're right, Len ... I hope this really is just a small bunch of radicals.  But even if it is, don't you think it should be nipped in the bud before these patrols recruit more Muslims to do the same thing?  That's how neighborhoods are taken over, you know ... intimidation gets greater and those being intimidated either bow down or leave.

Problem is, how would anybody know they've seen a Muslim Patrol unless they personally get approached by them for drinking or whatnot?  It's not like the patrols are wearing uniforms and badges.  :lol:

Dexter likes this

ErinHeidi_zps257237e3.jpg

T.wa.T

T.wa.T

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts
  • 07-January 13
Someone needs to do, whatever it is, that good ol' Jack Burton would do.
Posted Image

Coma16

Coma16

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 6,776 posts
  • 27-May 11
Religion aside, this is no different that any other gang claiming their hood.

#GuitarInHand

401914_10152867527845352_1449427467_n.jp

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

I hope you're right, Len ... I hope this really is just a small bunch of radicals.  But even if it is, don't you think it should be nipped in the bud before these patrols recruit more Muslims to do the same thing?  That's how neighborhoods are taken over, you know ... intimidation gets greater and those being intimidated either bow down or leave.

Problem is, how would anybody know they've seen a Muslim Patrol unless they personally get approached by them for drinking or whatnot?  It's not like the patrols are wearing uniforms and badges.  :lol:

I don't think anything of it because i think it's the wilfull accentuating of a bunch of nothingness, the equivalent of which goes on across the world in towns and cities and now basically shitloads is being made of it because it suits the political climate of the day.  To make a comment like 'it should be nipped in the bud' is like 50% agreeing that there is some kind of issue here, when there isn't.

Lemme give you an example, my cousins a high school kid and one day his teachers call me in (he gave em my name so i can cover for him so his old man don't find out) and apparently these fuckin' idiots had been bullying other kids in school, nicking their money and that and calling themselves, this group of Kashmiri lads (i cringe saying this) MIG or Muslim International Gangsters *facepalm*.  

Now half of these kids know exactly jackshit about Islam, couldn't probably care less about it, are as educated in Islam or Islamic ways as you are (presumption, sorry!) but they stuck this little name on themselves and went about acting like fuckin' wrong uns.  Needless to say i gave him a good slap when he got home but anyway right, the way the school made a big deal of it, to the point of expelling them and all this stuff and calling the people, it was as if they were making some serious kinda case that these guys were some kinda faith based threat to society...when in my school when i was growing up (and probably still today in some places in England) the wonderful sport of 'Paki Bashing' was prevalent.  And I mean REALLY prevalent.  Which basically entails groups of white lads going around kickin' the fuck out of any fucker with brown skin.

But in neither of those cases do i think it warrants to say gangs are patrolling the streets, cuz it's not, it's just idiots being idiots.  In fact, I bet you any money on earth that, post 9/11 there's more instances in America of white people fuckin' up muslims or people of muslim appearance than there is anything like gangs of muslim in London attacking anybody.

It just suits people to paint these pictures and it suits certain readers to sit there and wring their hands and go on about how this needs to be stopped and muslims are getting out of hand, it's a load of rubbish quite frankly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users