Argentinian Tango as GnR song?

gunnari

Does Argentinian Tango have potential for GnR song?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think the very fact he has been going around playing it and telling people he wants it to be a GNR song will pretty much ensure that it will never become a GNR song.

If it did, I hope somebody changes the name.

The only positive I see is that Tango is played with an orchestra. We know Axl loves that. And we could even have a great video. At this point if Argentinian Tango helps Axl to make an album . Well so be it

• 2 weeks later...

That's not actually the name, he said "It kinda reminds me of an Argentine tango". I would love to hear a full band realization of this song! think it could be really cool, a single? we'll see, depends how it turns out... for me it sounds like a killer album track.

I like how he has to wander the world explaining the songs he's writing and essentially beg the public for these to become GNR songs.

In a band, he'd be collaborating with Axl. But this isn't a band, he's an employee, and Axl isn't paying him to write music.

• Like 1

I think it sounds great actually, and I'd always thought Bumble's style was too odd for writing new GN'R music.
The structure, the solos, and even the Axl imitation, makes it sound like it could definitely work. Ron really impressed me with this!

Let's hope it inspires Axl, and we one day get a new GN'R tune out of it!