Limp Bizkit dress up as GNR and cover 2.5 GNR songs in Perth for Halloween

Amir

Limp Bizkit and GNR are two of the most shit on, easy targets in the history of music. You people are lazy and dumb as hell.

One band has at least a dozen songs that are considered classics that will remain radio staples in the years to come; the other band has "Nookie" and a George Michael cover.

Durst was at the Hammerstein shows in 2006. He's probably been pissed ever since that Axl didn't hang out with him afterwards.

I saw him there to, sitting next to Lenny Kravitz up in the balcony. I can't stand either one of them.

You say LB hasnt aged well. Well, GNR didnt sound good to the ears of those from the late90s-early 00s. Time is not so linear. Things come back. LB may very well be relevant. And frankly, that last album, Golden Cobra, was pretty tight.

Btw I thought it was hilarious watching Fred saunter up like Axl. Wes Borland is as creative as anybody. They're cool.

Edited by Eu4ic

I don't get it how people get angry at Limp Bizkit and Fred Durst, just because they dressed up as Gn'R. Durst is obviously a fan. What's bad about that? What's with the hate?

Nutswingers will hate.

I think it's pretty cool. Possibly gained GNR some more fans.

Imagine the current GNR doing something like that and coming out dressed (for example) like AC/DC and actually started the concert with one of their songs. After the initial WTF, you'd be thinking it's pretty cool.

Anyone else tired of these shit bands that don't keep up with the proper GNR line-up if they feel like copying Axl?

GNR is all bumble/Ashba-swag now, and it would be awesome if people would start respecting that instead of acting like they aren't GNR. It's bullshit.

Fred Durst looks more like Axl then Axl does these days..............troll-dad-dancing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Anyone else tired of these shit bands that don't keep up with the proper GNR line-up if they feel like copying Axl?

GNR is all bumble/Ashba-swag now, and it would be awesome if people would start respecting that instead of acting like they aren't GNR. It's bullshit.

your being sarcastic right?

Not at all.

I take GNR line-ups extremely seriously, and it is nothing to kid about.

I would think that after 20 years of Axl schooling GNR fans on what GNR is that more people would be as concerned about the misrepresentation of GNR as I am.

Not at all.

I take GNR line-ups extremely seriously, and it is nothing to kid about.

I would think that after 20 years of Axl schooling GNR fans on what GNR is that more people would be as concerned about the misrepresentation of GNR as I am.

All I can say then is WOW............