Late 2013 Concert **RUMORS**

t-p-d-a

Ask the promoter more questions about management. Does he talk with beta or Fernando?

The promoter is most likely dealing with the booking agent for GNR not Beta or Fernando.

I can confirm that to be the case. At CRD's request, I asked the promoter in charge of approaching GNR about the party representing GNR.

He stated that it wasn't Beta or Fernando, but GNR's agent.

Who is this agent? Does this mean Beta and Fernendo are no longer managers? What the hell is going on here? :huh:

I contacted Mike Karolyi from the radio station who created this rumor. He had this to say:

NGOG: Is it true that GNR are planning a show in the Hartford area? If so, can you divulge any details?

Mike Karolyi: There was a chance of GNR playing Mohegan Sun on New Year's Eve but it looks like that is not happening now.

Thanks NGOG. I suspected this was not confirmed and called it right from the start.

Does North-East include NY? Maybe he's planning on recording in-between? Or just partying? Or both? Who knows.

Northeast generally refers to Washington DC and up along the coast, through Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, and the entire New England region. The major concert markets in the Northeast would be Washington/Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York, Newark/East Rutherford (Still the greater NY area), Hartford, and Boston. There's some secondary markets sprinkled in there too.

If a Northeast run were to happen in late December, I'm praying for Boston on the 30th or 31st. I'll be in town the 27th-29th for the Mighty Mighty Bosstones' Hometown Throwdown at the House Of Blues. They almost always do a New Year's Eve show to end the residency but it's over 2 days early this year...I wonder if that's because Boston will finally get a UCAP show?* :book:

*Pure speculation

I have been to the last 4 MMB Throwdowns. Only 1 (last year) was on NYE. So I think this is a bit of a stretch.

Really? Last year was my first one - one of my buddies goes every year and said all but one or two since the reunion end on NYE. Bad info on my part I guess :lol:

Going to any of the gigs this year?

Yeah .. I think maybe once every 4-5 years or so it lands on NYE. I'll be at all shows. If only Axl could have still have the powerful rasp and voice that Dicky still has...

• Like 1

Ask the promoter more questions about management. Does he talk with beta or Fernando?

The promoter is most likely dealing with the booking agent for GNR not Beta or Fernando.

I can confirm that to be the case. At CRD's request, I asked the promoter in charge of approaching GNR about the party representing GNR.

Who is this agent? Does this mean Beta and Fernendo are no longer managers? What the hell is going on here? :huh:

TB still manage the band.

A group called The Agency Group are their booking agents. It's their job to find gigs and management's job to accept them.

OK. If they don't book concerts, don't get us news, don't get stuff released, what the fuck do they do?

They rip off the fuckin' kids who are spending their hard earned money readin' about the band they wanna know about on Nightrain and spending that money and Axl's money.

A group called The Agency Group are their booking agents. It's their job to find gigs and management's job to accept them.

Thank you HV. I didn´t know it works like this. I always thought that bands/artists managers were the ones dealing with promoters

Thank you HV. I didn´t know it works like this. I always thought that bands/artists managers were the ones dealing with promoters

Nice post! Most people who blast Team Brazil go in hiding when they realize that they didn't know how things worked.

Nice post! Most people who blast Team Brazil go in hiding when they realize that they didn't know how things worked.

Or they went to bed, went out with friends, went to a movie, went and played basketball, went to dinner, etc. Not everybody is attached to this forum 24/7.

Isn't Del their tour manager? I thought I read that somewhere recently. (If I don't respond right away it's because I'm at work and not because I'm running away because somebody showed me that I was right or wrong about Del).

• 2 months later...

According to the FM radio station WCCC in Hartford, Guns N 'Roses will give a concert in Hartford at the end of the year.

I don't know it's truth or fake :-( , i read this on facebook

WCCC is talking about a [rumored] Hartford appearance again. They played "Patience" and talked abut Rock on the Range for about 5 minutes.