Your concerts in 2014

Powerage5

So far:

2014-06-07 - Rolling Stones (with Mick Taylor), John Mayer, Flogging Molly, Ed Kowalczyk @ Pinkpop Festival, Landgraaf
2014-05-22 - Eagles (with Bernie Leadon) @ Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam
2014-04-26 - De Kast @ Koningsdag, Vismarkt, Groningen
2014-04-20 - Halestorm, Dayshell @ Melkweg, Amsterdam
2014-02-09 - Maria Mena, Jurgen de Visser @ Oosterpoort, Groningen

And for the absolute first time since early 2006 I don't have any concert tickets lying around anymore. Nothing planned. I'm considering seeing a couple of things later this year though. Most notably:

- Slash & Myles

- Bill Wyman

- UB40

• 2 weeks later...

The Queen + Adam Lambert gigs look spectacular. Have to get tickets soon...

I keep almost pulling the trigger on that show. I need to shit or get off the pot.

I think I am fucked. Nosebleeds are running out. If you get me a ticket I'll buy you a cheap beer :lol:

Uhh I'm pretty bad with dates so here's what I've seen, no order or venue:

1) J. Roddy Walston and the Business

2) Wolfmother

3) Rod Stewart

4) Chris Robinson Brotherhood

5) Billy Joel

Concerts that I plan on seeing this year:

1) Paul McCartney

2) Black Keys

3) St. Paul and the Broken Bones

4) Jack White/Sharon Jones/others at Forecastle (Saturday)

Edited by IRanOutOfIdeas

I keep almost pulling the trigger on that show. I need to shit or get off the pot.

I think I am fucked. Nosebleeds are running out. If you get me a ticket I'll buy you a cheap beer :lol:

:) The pricing is my biggest issue. I've had so much else going on with respect to music lately, that I just cannot justify putting out the money for the tickets. I've got one resource that may be able to hook me up with comp tickets though. It's a fairly long shot, but it falls under "It Never Hurts To Ask". In the off chance that I do get them, I'll hit you up for sure.

:) The pricing is my biggest issue. I've had so much else going on with respect to music lately, that I just cannot justify putting out the money for the tickets. I've got one resource that may be able to hook me up with comp tickets though. It's a fairly long shot, but it falls under "It Never Hurts To Ask". In the off chance that I do get them, I'll hit you up for sure.

Wow, thanks Russ! That's really nice of you.

Anyways, I don't think the nosebleeds are unreasonable for this. Its just a bad place financially for me. I am pretty shocked these shows are selling out too. Looks amazing, but it still is

"Queen + ____". Adam does a great job but I thought I remembered the Paul Rogers shows not selling very well. Could be mistaken

Well I sold a controller and some video games and now have 80 bucks towards seeing Queen. Do I spend the convenience charges and pull the trigger on two nosebleeds now or wait until Friday to buy them? I am seeing Ringo that day and will be able to buy tickets there and skip the fees.

The only issue is that there are only like 100 tickets or less left in my price range. They are all behind the stage too. Surely they won't sell out before Friday?

What do I do?

Considered going to Big Music Fest to see Slash, Aerosmith, and Big Wreck, but for some reason I'm not all that enthused about the first two. Big Wreck I want to see a lot more...planning to check them out at a few gigs later this year.

Current upcoming shows:

2014-08-03 - Mayhem Festival
2014-08-16 - Eminem / Rihanna
2014-09-06 - Aerosmith / Slash
2014-09-16 - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
2014-11-08 - Fitz and the Tantrums

Shows I still want to get tickets for:

Made In America - Saturday, August 30th
Jack White - Sunday, September 14th
Motley Crue - Saturday, October 25th