Your concerts in 2014

Powerage5

I saw them open for Motley 4 years ago. Are they better now? Cuz I thought they were pretty bad.... Now that I think about it though it was opening night of the tour :tongue2:

I saw them in 2011, so they probably weren't much different than when you saw them :tongue2: I don't think they're amazing or anything, but definitely fun.

Alice In Chains, Down, Walking Papers - Feb 25

The Dead Daisies - Feb 23rd

So, cool! - seeing Duff (w WP), & Fortus & Dizzy.

I caught ask those bands (except down) at uproar last summer.all amazing live, have fun!

Thanks ZSR, I'm curious to see if TDD will play anything other than their own songs here eg. a Noiseworks (Jon Stevens' old band, which i was a fan of) song, eg - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri1MTXFu8No , that would be awesome.

Walking Papers were fun, saw them open for AiC, singer had mike on a long cable, jumped into the crowd and walked around with it while singing, was pretty surreal being a fair few feet away from the stage then having the singer standing right in front of me.

Walking Papers were fun, saw them open for AiC, singer had mike on a long cable, jumped into the crowd and walked around with it while singing, was pretty surreal being a fair few feet away from the stage then having the singer standing right in front of me.

Well it was a total surprise to me that a support band (Walking Papers) was Duff's band when my friend bought the tickets, so a bonus to look forward to.

Btw (off topic) dude, sorry i was rude to you here a couple of months ago, i was hitting the liquor pretty hard and made an ass of myself.

Well it was a total surprise to me that a support band (Walking Papers) was Duff's band when my friend bought the tickets, so a bonus to look forward to.

Btw (off topic) dude, sorry i was rude to you here a couple of months ago, i was hitting the liquor pretty hard and made an ass of myself.

Yeah, was a surprise for me, too, main opener was Ghost but a month or so before the gig they announced Walking Papers as the opener for the opener. Ghost were pretty cool, too, had never heard of them before. AiC fucking killed it, though, mad show, i got swept up by the crowd but didn't mind since it was to the front :lol: Only thing that disappointed me was they only played the 2 singles from the last album, was hoping they'd play Phantom Limb or the title track.

Hah, no worries, it's all good.

Yeah, was a surprise for me, too, main opener was Ghost but a month or so before the gig they announced Walking Papers as the opener for the opener. Ghost were pretty cool, too, had never heard of them before. AiC fucking killed it, though, mad show, i got swept up by the crowd but didn't mind since it was to the front :lol: Only thing that disappointed me was they only played the 2 singles from the last album, was hoping they'd play Phantom Limb or the title track.

Hah, no worries, it's all good.

Haven't seen Ghost yet, but they're opening a few of the Maiden gigs I'm seeing this Summer. I'm excited to see what they're all about.

This month for me:

2/15 - Tower Of Power - 2 gigs (NYC)

2/24 - Scott Ian Speaking Words (Cleveland)

2/27 - Mayer Hawthorne (NYC)

2/28 - Mayer Hawthorne (Brooklyn)

I'd like to see Ghost sometime, they seem like a fun live band

This year is going to be pretty terrible for me as I am low on money and won't be able to go to the amount of shows a year I usually do. Hoping to see Ringo later in the year and may go see AiC and Crue/Alice with a friend since he is huge into both (I already saw AiC and Crue, but would like seeing them again)

Not complaining though, I've seen so many of the acts I was in a rush to see and I got to see the Stones last year which was huge for me

This year is going to be pretty terrible for me as I am low on money and won't be able to go to the amount of shows a year I usually do. Hoping to see Ringo later in the year and may go see AiC and Crue/Alice with a friend since he is huge into both (I already saw AiC and Crue, but would like seeing them again)

Not complaining though, I've seen so many of the acts I was in a rush to see and I got to see the Stones last year which was huge for me

Ringo's worth it man, if you can swing it. It's just a lot of well intended fun. I had a blast when I saw him.

Ringo's worth it man, if you can swing it. It's just a lot of well intended fun. I had a blast when I saw him.

Oh yeah, I really think my dad and I are going to go. We went and saw McCartney a few years ago and it was absolutely amazing. My dad is a massive Beatles fan (I am too) and neither of us have seen Ringo yet.

Looks like I may get to hit Vegas for the residency, after all!

My aunt said she would take me so all that matters is the schedule to see if we are free that week. Hooray!

I bitch about the band's (lack of) activity all the time, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't psyched to see them in Vegas like this