The most horrible sweet child of mine cover ever - GNR camp should take action

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Axl apparently didn't allow the band halestorm to sell physical copies of their out ta get me cover. But there are WAY worse covers out there.

Take for example this one:

They make money of it: https://itunes.apple.com/be/album/sweet-child-o-mine-ep/id653510297

I believe that Axl, or one of the others who worked on this song, shouldn't allow this to happen. They should take action. Do you agree?

Edited by st0n3r

I'm curious, does constantly turning those little knobs actually do anything? It's something I've always wondered about EDM. For the life of me I can never hear a difference following a twist of this or that knob. I'm always given the impression that the DJ just hits play and twists this and push that on the console as a way to make himself look important and integral to the performance of the song, but rarely does it do much. I get that DJs have to transition from one song to another or perhaps bring in a layer or lower one at certain times in a song, but watching this guy it seems like most of the things he does on the turntable has little effect on the actual song.

Just wondering.

@downzy, I was wondering the same damn thing. I actually think, in this case, thats 100% true. He isn't doing a damn thing except dancing like a TWAT. I don't hate the girls voice, only semi~redeeming thing imo.

The other video is pretty fucking awful also, I can't believe that they posted that on the internet. Its so off!!! They need a lot more practice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...