GNR 1985 Frat Party Photo July 21st 1985

Birk

Guest Len B'stard

Man, what a fucked up decade the 80s were. Looking at the audience and then looking at what Axl's wearing and you wonder how those two entities could be in the same room together.

You should see what the NY Dolls wore in the 70s :lol:

Somebody got AIDS that night.

i cant believe you just said that, you have no class at all

It was a big deal in the 80s. People having unprotected sex, sharing needles and such. We should embrace history rather than forgetting what happened.

its not about embracing history or forgetting what happened at all, its the way coma16 throws it out there like its the common cold or the flu that bothers me

Look- can we all just agree that Axl is wearing a$$less leather pants, and that the missing section is heart-shaped, & that his left cheek has a little window reflection in it like a cartoony apple??

And PS I don't care how zonked out you are on Lady H, that's gotta be a tough thing for the rhythm section to have to stare at for the whole gig...

• Like 1

Is the older blond lady to the right of Slash/Steven the infamous Warchild? She is much to old to be at a frat party and she's staring intently at Axl.

Please don't quit your day job little fella. Stand up comedy is not even an option for you.

Also why do you talk behind other members' back?

Is the older blond lady to the right of Slash/Steven the infamous Warchild? She is much to old to be at a frat party and she's staring intently at Axl.

Please don't quit your day job little fella. Stand up comedy is not even an option for you.

Also why do you talk behind other members' back?

I didn't think you would think it was funny, seeing as how you swore that warchild was a man!!!!!

Lolcano and Wf*ckina and Soul ...........this topic is about GnR playing at a frat party, not about me. Is it possible for you all to talk about the topic? If you have a problem with me, feel free to use the PM feature. You guys post more about me than you do the topics, it's getting a little weird. Four posts in a row about me and not about the topic. I don't mind, it makes me laugh at how much I get to you guys......but I'm sure all the other posters don't want to continually read it.

STAY on topic people!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Groghan