Authentic Axl Rose Autograph or Memorabilia Wanted

gnrider

That is always cool to see, loved hearing your account of the Philly gig when you went.

Anyways, totally forgot about this. Did you still want an autograph, op? I have to figure out how to post pics on here but I do have one.

Not really looking to sell it, but if the price is too good to pass up then, the price is too good to pass up

Did you meet Axl to get his autograph? If so I want to know more.

One of the crew took my Aus poster in his dressing room and had it signed

Yes and just think you could have just stuck it in the car window & asked yourself. You haven't talked about meeting Axl, was it a quick photo and move on both times or did he chat to people? Where were your photos taken?

He drove off to quick haha

The left photo is from Perth and no fans other then me were present Axl even went browsing the shops after I said goodbye and the 2nd photo was In Newcastle about 12 fans met him

That is always cool to see, loved hearing your account of the Philly gig when you went.

Anyways, totally forgot about this. Did you still want an autograph, op? I have to figure out how to post pics on here but I do have one.

Not really looking to sell it, but if the price is too good to pass up then, the price is too good to pass up

Did you meet Axl to get his autograph? If so I want to know more.

One of the crew took my Aus poster in his dressing room and had it signed

Yes and just think you could have just stuck it in the car window & asked yourself. You haven't talked about meeting Axl, was it a quick photo and move on both times or did he chat to people? Where were your photos taken?

No... I was lame and bought it from some Belgian promoter on ebay a few years ago. Could be fake, but it looks really legit. I have met Duff, Slash, Ron, DJ, Richard, and Dizzy though. Got all their autographs from meeting them. Would love to meet Axl one day

• 2 weeks later...

I was at that show(Youngstown 2011, the pic of the autograph seems to have been deleted from here now)but I'd never pay for someone's autograph. Axl should personalize autographs so that EBAYERS can't make money off of his signature. Then again they can probably wipe off the personalization somehow.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

I was at that show but I'd never pay for someone's autograph. Axl should personalize autographs so that EBAYERS can't make money off of his signature. Then again they can probably wipe off the personalization somehow.

Amen. The dealers in Philly were the fucking WORST. Pushing, shoving, boxing the fans out. I missed out on getting autographs from/talking to Richard and Frank because of them, and a few even stuck around after security told them to leave before Axl came out. Glad I managed to get to Axl, I'd have been pissed to have waited until 5am to meet Axl just to have the dealers squeeze me out.

I was at that show but I'd never pay for someone's autograph. Axl should personalize autographs so that EBAYERS can't make money off of his signature. Then again they can probably wipe off the personalization somehow.

Amen. The dealers in Philly were the fucking WORST. Pushing, shoving, boxing the fans out. I missed out on getting autographs from/talking to Richard and Frank because of them, and a few even stuck around after security told them to leave before Axl came out. Glad I managed to get to Axl, I'd have been pissed to have waited until 5am to meet Axl just to have the dealers squeeze me out.
I hear ya man. It must be worse in a big city like Philly or NYC as opposed to here in Buffalo. I hope you got a picture with Axl. Me, personally I'd rather have a picture than an autograph. Also it sucks because it must be hard for security/the band to tell who is a fan and who is an EBAYER. I don't begrudge anyone their way to make a living but selling autographs isn't my thing.

I'm surprised the eBay fucks knew who Frank and Richard were. Surely they were just there for Axl. It'd be funny if Axl asked them about the show since I doubt they went into the venue. It sucks because if you do wanna meet your favorite artists without paying hundreds for a meet&greet (well in this case Axl rarely attends them anyway) you just get lumped in as somebody there to make a buck at their expense when in reality your just a big fan.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

I hear ya man. It must be worse in a big city like Philly or NYC as opposed to here in Buffalo. I hope you got a picture with Axl. Me, personally I'd rather have a picture than an autograph. Also it sucks because it must be hard for security/the band to tell who is a fan and who is an EBAYER. I don't begrudge anyone their way to make a living but selling autographs isn't my thing.

I'm surprised the eBay fucks knew who Frank and Richard were. Surely they were just there for Axl. It'd be funny if Axl asked them about the show since I doubt they went into the venue. It sucks because if you do wanna meet your favorite artists without paying hundreds for a meet&greet (well in this case Axl rarely attends them anyway) you just get lumped in as somebody there to make a buck at their expense when in reality your just a big fan.

I went for the photos and the handshakes I still haven't asked Axl personally for an autograph :lol: