My band is releasing an EP today

Physical copy?

Yes! But until we get an online merch store set up (which I hope to do soon) they'll only be available at our shows and local record stores.

That sucks. Hurry up and get on it then. :lol:

I guess I'll have to, wasn't prepared for anybody outside of Michigan wanting a physical copy! I appreciate it man

This is very good, I'd love to see some live videos of this stuff if there's any out there.

Thanks! Theres a few videos of us as an instrumental band, loads from when we use to have a singer.

It's actually really good shit man. I'm going to buy the digital when I get to my computer, but I really like to have physical copies of things I like. You have a guaranteed sale as soon as I can get one.

If you have any patches or shirts with that black and white logo, I'd be interested in those too.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

It's actually really good shit man. I'm going to buy the digital when I get to my computer, but I really like to have physical copies of things I like. You have a guaranteed sale as soon as I can get one.

If you have any patches or shirts with that black and white logo, I'd be interested in those too.

Killer! PM me a mailing address and we can just send all of that to you

• Like 1

Killer! PM me a mailing address and we can just send all of that to you

Done.