"The Knockout Game"

sweetness

http://www.wilx.com/topstories/headlines/Dangerous-Game---Point-em-Out-Knock-em-Out-231443411.html

So this is a sick new trend sweeping across the US lately, basically hood kids are tracking down and attacking random pedestrians for fun, some of them are getting shot and killed by their targets. Have there been any reports of this in your neighborhood?

That was cool...nice to see the "good guys" win. :thumbsup:

The knockout game that is happening in the U.S. is much more brutal - they typically take a running start and hit their victims with a closed fist, full speed ahead - literally knocking them unconscious....there have already been fatalities reported because in some cases, people hit the ground so hard, it fractures their skulls.

Edited by Kasanova King

I dunno if the good guy won in the end, as it seems like the two assholes began following him at the end of the clip.

I doubt they fared any better from the looks of it....it didn't look like either of them stood a chance against him. Fighting skills will usually overcome unskilled strength, size, etc.

Yeah, I read stories of "the brutal new teen game in the US" every year.

Most of the time it's limited to local and secular events...and yes, the media blows it out of proportion....even to the extent it becomes viral but ends up being a hoax.

Not in this case - this is being reported in dozens of cities across the U.S.

WTF is wrong with these people?

How do you get a thrill out of hitting somebody when they aren't looking?

This is like the rape of the fighting world. Somebody bragging to their friends they got laid......after they raped a girl.

Disgusting.

Agree 100%.

All you can hope for is a few things happening:

1. They start to run into the wrong people and get hurt/knocked out, etc. themselves....word spreads and they cut it out.

2. Police go "Giuliani Style" on them, hopefully knocking some sense into them (literally).

3. Parents, communities, etc. group together, spread the word....make it taboo in their communities, etc....

What is about guys with no shirts who usually start fights but have a hard time finishing them?

They take their shirt off because they are drunk, and can't finish the fight for the same reason. :lol:

Maybe it's just me, but it's always the skinny assholes who feel the need to take their shirts off, and it's just a matter of time before they start fighting. I don't know what it is about combining skinny douche bags and lack of shirt that causes such problems. It's as if they have to get angry to stay warm.

There's just nothing worse than a drunk skinny dude who feels like he's got something to prove at a bar/club. Their volume level is usually predicated on how many friends they have around them.

Edited by downzy

What is about guys with no shirts who usually start fights but have a hard time finishing them?

They take their shirt off because they are drunk, and can't finish the fight for the same reason. :lol:

Maybe it's just me, but it's always the skinny assholes who feel the need to take their shirts off, and it's just a matter of time before they start fighting. I don't know what it is about combining skinny douche bags and lack of shirt that causes such problems. It's as if they have to get angry to stay warm.

There's just nothing worse than a drunk skinny dude who feels like he's got something to prove at a bar/club. Their volume level is usually predicated on how many friends they have around them.

Fatty_f74b23_1300884.jpg

This happened like 15 minutes away from me, and a few more incidents were reported in my city (Philadelphia).

Honestly, FUCK the news outlet that first reported this. Now it's sweeping the nation like some zombie infection. Why is this happening? Like, I can understand this being something that happens 2-3 times in one city, but it's happening all over now.

I've not taken any proper drugs in months. :(

Marriage...

Scratch that! I had a nasty fall the other day and I've just plundered the wife's medical bag. All I can say is god bless America and their doctors' liberal attitude to prescribing painkillers that would fell an elephant like skittles! :lol: