Does anyone have videos of Slash's historic performance at Ribfest?

bacardimayne

2013 Ribfest Profits of $548,000 distributed to Community Projects

December 10, 2013 - The Naperville Exchange Club will distribute $548,000 to Naperville area non-profits for their community projects to eliminate child abuse and domestic violence. After reviewing over 90 projects, Allocations Committee Chair Diane Simmons and her committee identified 52 groups to be included in this years allocation generated from the proceeds of Ribfest. The Exchange Club, through Ribfest will have donated more than $14 million to local agencies primarily to fight child abuse and domestic violence.

Wow! Slash helped to raise $548,000 to fight child abuse and domestic violence. That's pretty cool. :slash:

Big fuckin deal...Slash could just donate that money like Axl does under the radar.

You'll never see Axl go "look at me look at me I am raising money for charity" Fuck that he does it on the low and doesn't need to whore himself out.

These kinds of comments are absolutely uncalled for and borderline defamatory, volcano. You're becoming a parody of yourself with your over-the-top Axl love and Slash hatred. Calling someone who's helped to raise 550,000 dollars for a child-centered charity a "whore"? Unnecessarily bringing Axl and his alleged under-the-table donations into the equation when it has NOTHING to do with the topic whatsoever? (And just for the record, what the fuck do you call stuff like Farm Aid or the Bridge Concert Benefit? Is that "on the low"? Or is it just using one's fame for a noble cause, to help raise awareness and money for people who need it?)

Get a grip on yourself, dude, or you won't be allowed to keep posting in here.

Was that one for real, Volcano? The only charity like thing I know Axl did recently was Bridge School

December 10, 2013 - The Naperville Exchange Club will distribute $548,000 to Naperville area non-profits for their community projects to eliminate child abuse and domestic violence. After reviewing over 90 projects, Allocations Committee Chair Diane Simmons and her committee identified 52 groups to be included in this years allocation generated from the proceeds of Ribfest. The Exchange Club, through Ribfest will have donated more than $14 million to local agencies primarily to fight child abuse and domestic violence.

Wow! Slash helped to raise $548,000 to fight child abuse and domestic violence. That's pretty cool. :slash:
Big fuckin deal...Slash could just donate that money like Axl does under the radar.

You'll never see Axl go "look at me look at me I am raising money for charity" Fuck that he does it on the low and doesn't need to whore himself out.

These kinds of comments are absolutely uncalled for and borderline defamatory, volcano. You're becoming a parody of yourself with your over-the-top Axl love and Slash hatred. Calling someone who's helped to raise 550,000 dollars for a child-centered charity a "whore"? Unnecessarily bringing Axl and his alleged under-the-table donations into the equation when it has NOTHING to do with the topic whatsoever? (And just for the record, what the fuck do you call stuff like Farm Aid or the Bridge Concert Benefit? Is that "on the low"? Or is it just using one's fame for a noble cause, to help raise awareness and money for people who need it?)

The sad thing is you or other mods doesn't ban his ass, because when he cupcakes he generates a lot of reactions and forum traffic
Explain why they don't ban you then.

Why ban me?

I rarely cupcakes here and i don't post as much as volcano, imo

I'm sure SLASH on his own didn't raise that much money.

And I'm sure you don't know how to read.

who's helped to raise 550,000 dollars for a child-centered charity

In case it's not clear enough for you:

helped to raise

The sad thing is you or other mods doesn't ban his ass, because when he cupcakes he generates a lot of reactions and forum traffic
Explain why they don't ban you then.

Why ban me?

I rarely cupcakes here and i don't post as much as volcano, imo

I'm not saying that they should ban you, I just wanted to know your explanation.

one of the best things about doing events to raise money for charity is that the event generates awareness of the cause, so not only do more people donate, they might volunteer, know someone who needs the charity's help and refer them, and they might donate again after the event. Charities need all the publicity they can get to build up operating funds. Just giving money "under the radar" doesn't have any of these important bonus side effects.

And the fact is that Slash loves to play, so why would he say no to causes he believes in?

• Like 1