Top Gear

Snake-Pit

• 3 months later...

New Top Gear premiered last Sunday and I didn't even know until last Monday..

Personally, I think they should play around with the formatting, keep LeBlanc, fire Evans.

Edited by Snake-Pit

On 6/5/2016 at 2:23 PM, OmarBradley said:

The review I read was pretty critical, said there were some good moments, but it was mostly awkward, lackluster, and forced. Not surprised, and I don't really care. The Grand Tour is the only thing that matters in life now. 

Thats weird.

• 3 weeks later...

I am so confused with Top Gear US right now; saw Rutledge Wood on instagram praise that the episode was airing right now or something and Cuba but between Google and the rest of the internet (torrenting sites); All I can find that Top Gear US was axed, last week, over the episode about a flag? - IDK, I'm not getting a straight answer out of the internet on this one. Still would like to watch the Cuba episode I've heard so much about now (in hunting for it myself).

Edited by Snake-Pit

I heard earlier that Chris Evans has left Top Gear

:D:D

LeBlanc is staying.

:D:D

I wonder who'd replace Chris Evans on Top Gear?

'earlier'

'now'

:( - the only good piece of news this year is ruined, Chirs Evans took it back.. He's staying :(

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/top-gear-insider-reveals-chris-8348304

Edited by Snake-Pit

Why was this, the departure of Chris Evans - who incidentally is apparently a serial flasher, or has been in his time - ubiquitously making the headlines?

I've never watched one episode of this show in my life. It always looked like a bunch of jeans-wearing old fart bollocks to me, a show presented by Status Quo fans. You always see Clarkson draped over a car, talking about ''chassis'' in that nasally Southern voice of his.

• Like 1