Do you think Perla instigates?

Gia

Perla would probably love for Slash to work with Axl again. When she says stuff like this it's out of frustration and feeling dissed. That's my guess. Marc has said that it was Perla's idea for her and Slash to make that late night drive to Axl's house to work things out.

What exactly is she fueling with this clip? She doesn't say she loves Chinese Democracy and she doesn't say she hates it. Pretty much how a lot of fans that gave the album a chance felt.

Are you talking about the Elmo comment? Because I mean... that is true. Its not like their kids are really the best judges of good music these days.

Are you talking about when she answered Chinese Democracy as to what she's listening to at the moment? Cause I mean... that sounded genuine and at the time I don't know why that couldn't have been true.

Slash isn't uptight about things regarding Axl as the situation is the other way around. When Chinese came out, I'm sure he doesn't mind listening to it whereas you wouldn't catch Axl listening to the Slash debut.

The only thing I disagree with her on that interview is that Velvet Revolver isn't his best work, but whatever she's entitled to her opinion. Otherwise, the interviewer asks many of the questions I would have wanted at the time and she answered pretty accordingly.

What exactly is she fueling with this clip? She doesn't say she loves Chinese Democracy and she doesn't say she hates it. Pretty much how a lot of fans that gave the album a chance felt.

Are you talking about the Elmo comment? Because I mean... that is true. Its not like their kids are really the best judges of good music these days.

Are you talking about when she answered Chinese Democracy as to what she's listening to at the moment? Cause I mean... that sounded genuine and at the time I don't know why that couldn't have been true.

Slash isn't uptight about things regarding Axl as the situation is the other way around. When Chinese came out, I'm sure he doesn't mind listening to it whereas you wouldn't catch Axl listening to the Slash debut.

The only thing I disagree with her on that interview is that Velvet Revolver isn't his best work, but whatever she's entitled to her opinion. Otherwise, the interviewer asks many of the questions I would have wanted at the time and she answered pretty accordingly.

If you read my first post, I said it makes me wonder if she does by making a comment like the Elmo one

If you read my first post, I said it makes me wonder if she does by making a comment like the Elmo one

At no point do you say WHICH comment you thought as instigative, and I get that it makes you wonder that and I pretty much explained why I don't wonder that. You can basically agree or not, but you weren't clear what was instigative.

At no point do you say WHICH comment you thought as instigative, and I get that it makes you wonder that and I pretty much explained why I don't wonder that. You can basically agree or not, but you weren't clear what was instigative.

True, you're right, I just thought it was obvious that's why but I should have been more clear

I think Perla speaks as a Guns N' Roses fan and not on behalf of her husband, Slash. Whatever she has said about Axl or post-Slash Guns N' Roses, are just that, her true sentiments towards the band her husband helped built.

If anything, she should shut up from time to time but that's all.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

She would love to see Slash working with Axl again.

We all do. But in the case of Perla, what is her motive? Does she want to see Slash and Axl being friends and happy together or she is just thinking about that Slash could make more money with GN´R?

She would love to see Slash working with Axl again.

We all do. But in the case of Perla, what is her motive? Does she want to see Slash and Axl being friends and happy together or she is just thinking about that Slash could make more money with GN´R?

GNR were one of the biggest bands in the world, if they got back together, do they still have the chemistry on stage? There's a lot of bands who have no relationship offstage, they just do their thing and go their separate ways. How would that be any different from how GNR is as a band now?