Have you guys decided to take the forum in a new direction?

Randy Lahey

Have you guys decided to take the forum in a new direction? I've noticed that the modding in the News and Discussion section has become quite heavy handed as of late. And it is not only my threads and posts that have been disappearing at an alarming rate. If that's the direction you want to go, that's cool. I wish you luck with getting back into Team Brazil's good books. It's been fun, but I don't want to be a part of a forum that's going in a HTGTH direction. We've already got a HTGTH forum, and it makes New GNR seem like a complete joke. If that's where MYGNR is going, you might as well delete my account right now.

Have you guys decided to take the forum in a new direction? I've noticed that the modding in the News and Discussion section has become quite heavy handed as of late. And it is not only my threads and posts that have been disappearing at an alarming rate. If that's the direction you want to go, that's cool. I wish you luck with getting back into Team Brazil's good books. It's been fun, but I don't want to be a part of a forum that's going in a HTGTH direction. We've already got a HTGTH forum, and it makes New GNR seem like a complete joke. If that's where MYGNR is going, you might as well delete my account right now.

Oh please. Just because you don't have carte blanche anymore, doesn't mean this place is turning into htgth.

Oh by the way, we already have a gnfnr forum too. Ha!

To be honest I think that the modding on here is better now than it's been in a long time if not ever. Russ especially is doing a brilliant job in D&N and the atmosphere is much better for it.

If that's where MYGNR is going, you might as well delete my account right now.

Why would you go to the trouble of having your account deleted? If you're unhappy with the direction of things then you can always just not use the account surely?

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 3

Have you guys decided to take the forum in a new direction?

I think they have, and I think that new direction is "forward".

Remembering the way things were a year ago, the new direction appears to be the right one. It's a better all-around vibe now.

Thank you.

No new direction Randy just because a few of your "does anybody else think....." Threads get deleted.

*locked*

• Like 4